Chapter 6

Diego has been having a conversation when the businessman, called Anthony walked up to him...

- I have a request to you - he said.

- What is it?

- I want to take one of them to a private room.

- Which one?

He showed him.

Diego seeing that the man wanted Clari made him a little uneasy, but he tried to hide it as his father was right there too.

- Alright - he then nodded - But be nice and patient. She's still new.

- I will - Anthony nodded then left to go back and pull Clari with him.

------ TIME SKIP -----

Clari was slightly scared as she didn't know what to expect...

When Anthony closed the door behind him he sat down next to her to the bed and touched her cheek which made her shiver.

- Don't be scared - he smiled - I'm not going to do anything to you.

- Y-You won't?

- No - he shaked his head - But I saw how uncomfortable you felt around all the others and I wanted to get you out of there.

Clari's mouth hang open which made him laugh.

- By the way I'm Anthony... And I called you out for the whole night... I hope that's okay.

Clari now was near to cry as she threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

- Thank you! - she whimped - Thank you so much!!

- It's okay! - he laughed - I never actually planned to come here at the first place and also didn't plan to have a "great night fuck" as my co-workers say it. But how about we we have a great night talk?

- Really?

- Yes! But if you want more...

- Erm... I'll see about that - Clari mumbled awkwardly which made Anthony laugh once again while they began to talk.

------ TIME SKIP ------

Diego felt strangely worried about the new girl, Clara as even late morning nobody came out of her room.

But then Anthony came out...

- Lovely night it was - he said while shaking his hand - I enjoyed it and I might gonna come around another time again... For this lovely lady - he said while he looked towards Clari's door, where she was already peeking out, not showing if she was smiling, or not, but she actually was.

Then after that he handed Diego a thick envelope and walked out.

- Holy Shit! - he gasped when he opened it.

- What is it? - asked Romeo, his brother, who walked beside him.

- This guy gave twice as much money as we actually got for the party!

- Well... Father will be happy then - Romeo shrugged as he didn't really care about the business too much.

But Diego was now curious what was Clari and this man actually doing...