Chapter 30

Diego didn't stop at the kiss.

He was once again feeling extremely excited as he had both arms around his beloved girlfriend, caressing her body lovingly.

- Ohhh my god... - she sighed - I love you... And I love when you're doing this...

- Do you want me to do more? - he asked with a cheeky, loving smile - Because I do want more - he added before kissing her passionately on the lips.

- Guess I have no other choice, huh? - she giggled - Not like if I'd do anything else, but to enjoy you again...

- That's lovely to hear - he smirked, then he didn't hesitate to kiss her on the lips again, then lower her neck.

Luckily for him she had a more of an open blouse so he could slowly kiss her lower and lower her chest sensually, making her moan right away.

- I've been thinking - he said after a while of just kissing her.

- Thinking about what? - she questioned.

- That we haven't been spending time together lately... And by together I mean you, me and Vilu... So how about we get out of here for a while and go to a vacation somewhere?

- That'd be lovely! - she said happily - But where?

- I don't know yet... But we can think about it together!

- How about getting together tonight and talk about it to her too?

- Okay!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later when Selvaggia left Diego headed to see Clari, but at the same time Anthony was coming to see her too.

He couldn't let him get to her...

- She can't have you now - Diego said.

- Huh? Why?

- That's none of your business - he groaned as he was about to head off, but Anthony didn't let him.

- Are you being jealous?

- What? I'm not jealous of someone like you that needs to come to a brothel... Or should I say whorehouse to get satisfied! - he said coldly - Now leave!

- I'm not going anywhere!

- Then I'll get you thrown out!

- What the hell is going on here?! - Clari snapped as she came up to the two men - Why are you two arguing?!

- I told him to leave, but he wouldn't do it! - Diego snapped.

- Why do you want him to leave?!

- Because he annoys me and I need to talk to you!

- Annoy you?! - Anthony snapped now - So leaving you money every time I'm here is annoying?!

- Shut up! - Clari shouted at both - How about you wait a bit while I talk to Diego first? - she asked, looking at Anthony.

- Alright... I guess... - he groaned as he simply sat down in the hall while Diego and Clari left to his office to talk.