Chapter 4

As Channon and Clari were coming out John actually was getting ready to leave now...

- Okay, Diego... Have fun with these men! - he said jokingly - And find the perfect ladies for them because THEN we'll get what we deserve.

- I will, father - Diego nodded and as they were about to get to the entrance they noticed the two girl which made John smirk and walk up to greet them.

First he greeted Channon then after that he looked at Clari.

- Are you new? - he asked with a disturbing smirk on his face.

- Yes - she nodded.

- What's your name?

- Clara...

His smirk just grew wilder as he realized Clari was pretty shy.

In the meantime Diego was standing a few steps away from them, feeling awfully bad for letting this happen.

His father has been harrassing... Well, not harrassing, but sometimes molesting some of the girls.

Although he was a handsome man too he was also way too aggressive and had some really disturbing fantasies amd exactly this is why Diego didn't like to let him near to his girls, but he had no choice.

- Well... Take a good care of her, Channon - John said jokingly before walking out, Diego following him, but stopping for a second to ask Clari:

- Are you okay?

She nodded.

- Good - he smiled quickly then walked after his father.

- Ooooh! - Channon giggled.

- What?

- He likes you!

- Who?

- Diego!

- No, that's impossible!

- He never asks if they're okay, or not when nothing bad actually happened, but his father talking to them!

- Whatever! I don't care! I don't want to do anything here... - Clari sighed painfully as they continued to look around.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A month later, the party's day Selvaggia told the girls about the upcoming party....

- So do your best girls, and try not to get too bothered over them touching you and... Yeah... - she mumbled - Believe me, I'll be touched and shit too as this always happens when I'm there... So I know what do you feel, or will feel.

- This is disturbing... - Clari mumbled to herself.

- I know it is - Selvaggia said as she heard Clari was saying - Way calmer when you need to be private though...

"Seriously?!" - Clari thought - "Is she seriously fine with all this?!"

Suddenly Diego appeared and while the girls left he took Selvaggia with him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego pulled Selvaggia with him to the nearest empty room, where he pushed her down in the bed, kissing her passionately...

- Hah! Jesus! - she gasped.

- Don't ask anything! - he panted as he continued kissing her while he quickly got all her and his clothes down and within seconds he thrusted himself into her, making her moan and laugh at the same time.

- Ahh, my god! - she laughed, holding onto him tightly - What's ah... What's up with you?? - she panted.

- I need a little fun before those asshole will have fun - he replied - And as much as we have a lot to do I need fun now!

- Then let me have you! - she smirked as she rolled over, getting her under him and gave him a lustful kiss before they continued...

A/N: Well... This ended up a little weird xD