Chapter 27

- I can't do this, Channon! - Clari whimped later when her friend came to her room to have a girly chat - How does he do that?!

- I told you! - she giggled - I told you that you'll be dreaming about him!

- Goddamnit! I never thought this could even happen! - she said - And he seems to like you too! Maybe you can have a chance with him as well!

- Yeah... I mean no! That can't happen!

- You never know!

Clari just groaned to herself then decided to change the subject before Channon comes up with some other craziness.

Even though she knew she was right.

Diego was an amazing man.

His touch made her heart skip a beat while his kiss and look makes her feel excited and wanting to feel what he can actually do.

She just couldn't help, but thinking about it.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia was in the mainhall, walking to Violetta on the phone while Romeo was sneaking around her, trying to listen to the conversation, thinking the woman has another lover and wanting to just ruin her life.

Clari was also nearby and seeing this made her kinda annoyed, but she kept silent and just watched.

- Okay... Yeah... I'll see you later then we can go and have dinner together, okay?... Love you too... Bye!

When she hung up.

- Talking lovey-dovey? - Romeo smirked.

- I was talking to Violetta, you fucking jackass! - she hissed.

- She's a lovely girl.

- If you dare to get close to her at any time I swear if not me then Diego is going to kill you!

"Who's Violetta? And why would German kill his brother?" - Clari was thinking as she had no idea what the hell is going on.

- Don't be so mean! - Romeo smirked as he walked away while Selvaggia sat down to take a deep breath.

At this point Clari decided to join her.

- If he ever bothers you again please tell Diego right away! - she said firstly as she sat down beside her - I want this asshole to be as far away from me and Violetta... And in fact every single women as possible... No one should bear this piece of shit!

- Uhm... Who's Violetta? If uh... If I may ask? - Clari asked awkwardly.

- Violetta is my daughter - Selvaggia replied.

This made Clari gasp then to turn white.

- Wait... Your daughter? And the father is...

- Diego... But why is it so weird?

- Uh... I just... I just didn't think he's a father... That's all... - Clari stuttered.

- I wouldn't think so either, if I wouldn't have seen how sweet he always is to her - Selvaggia smile as she was thinking back about some great moments they had.

But this news made Clari really shocked.

She didn't think Diego has a daughter and this just made her sure that the couple won't break apart, mostly because they have their daughter to care about.

Or will they?