Chapter 42

Diego lead his girlfriend to his office, made sure to close the door and nobody's around and when that was done he began to tell her about his plans...

- I've been thinking about quitting too - he said - But you know... If we're leaving father can easily turn everything against us... As he never gave his name to anything...

- Yeah, I know - she nodded as she sighed deeply - Thinking back I have no idea why did I go into this at the first place when I knew all this...

- I myself had no choice, but to get into it - Diego said awkwardly - But you only came to it too because you wanted to help me... Which I really appreciate - he smiled as he kissed her hand - But now I'm currently in on changing things behind my father's back.

- Can we really just forget about all this?

- Yes, we can - he smiled - Just give me a chance to make things right...

- Okay - she nodded.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later Diego was again visiting Clari's room and they were only talking when suddenly John rushed in, looking like a mad man in anger.

- Can you now explain why the fuck did you send Jason away?! - he snapped at Diego.

Diego himself stayed silent for a while then looked at the worried Clari, gave her a smile then stood up to face his father.

- How about we talk in my office? - he asked.

- Talk? Talk?! You know who are you gonna fucking talk?!!

Suddenly John seemed to look over Diego's shoulder at somebody, but before he could turn around to see who, or what is it everything went completely back.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next moment Diego woke up by the worst headache he could have.

As he looked around he realized he was still in Clari's room, but he was also tied up to a chair.

- What... The fuck?! - he groaned.

He then noticed Clari, laying in the bed, tied to it which made Diego even more confused.

- Nice you finally woke up! - hissed John - You're not gonna miss any fun!

- What fun?

He could see now as Clari is shaking and trying to get out which made Diego realize what kind of fun his father way really thinking about.

- Don't you dare!

- I heard enough of your affair with her... So I hope you don't mind me having some fun too.

- Fuck off! Don't you dare touch her!

But it was too late.

John was starting to force his disgusting fastasies on Clari, while she was crying and trying to push him off of her.

- Let go of me!

- Shut the fuck up!!

These shoutings were going on while Diego tried to get himself free which soon worked.

He was tied to a chair with handcuffs which me could easily open up as he was a cop years before that and learned things.

The next moment when John looked up he was kicked down to the ground by his own son.