Chapter 32

A month passed by surprisingly fast for Clari as Diego got back quickly and everything got back to normal.

Well...

Not totally normal as Diego just got into her room in the middle of the night, without any warning.

Luckily Clari wasn't sleeping so she didn't get scared that much...

- What the hell?! - she gasped.

- Sorry, but I'm your boss. I can do it - he said.

- But what do you want in the middle of the night?!

- I... I wanted to see you!

- But why?!

- You still don't get it? - he sighed.

- Get what?!

He sighed again then just patted her head.

He realized he might sound extremely stupid, but he really did like her.

He wanted to show it somehow, but he had no idea how to do it without being called an idiot, or got in trouble.

So he dropped it for now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As much as the time seemed to pass fast and peacefully one afternoon Diego and his father had a meeting with this wealthy man that was planning to come and choose a girl, which he'd spend exactly two nights with.

- Can you tell me why is this guy so "special"? - Diego asked while him and John were waiting for this man.

- Because he's one of our biggest supporter and without him we'd have already been closed down for many reasons - John replied - So be nice!

- Like if I'd be the one being a dick to customers - he groaned.

- What is that supposed to mean?

- Nothing...

Luckily the man arrived before the argument could even start.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Till this moment Diego has never been thinking about any men as a disgusting perv, but when this supporter choose his girl he felt like he's about to kill him.

Can you guess who did he choose?

That's right.

It was Clari.

"Oh, for fuck sake... Why her, you shithead?!" - he thought to himself while listening to the conversation this man and John had, until the guy looked at him.

- Are you okay? - he asked.

- Eh? Yes... Yes, I was just uh... Thinking...

As he paused he realized he might be asked what is he thinking about so he quickly saved himself out....

- Thinking about how to make your two nights perfect here - he added.

- The girl is all I need to feel perfect!

- Not if I'm gonna chop off your dick... - he hissed really quietly and luckily nobody really hear that, but he was so annoyed.

He was trying to find the way to get Clari out of this, but he didn't have much chance to do it...