Chapter 57

After leaving the house Clari decided to try to call Anthony and get a meeting with him somewhere that Diego won't be able to find them and ruin their conversation again.

- I don't think we have anything to talk about - he said coldly.

- We have! - she snapped - Please... Let me explain what Diego didn't let me explain earlier...

2 minutes of silence, but Anthony gave in and decided to meet up with her in a nearby restaurant, where they can talk normally.

When they finally met Clari hugged him.

- Clari... I'm sorry... - he sighed deeply - I freaked out... But I couldn't help it! I didn't know where you are and I...

- It's okay... - she mumbled - It's okay... Let's sit down and talk properly... Okay?

Anthony just nodded as they finally sat down to relax a bit and while they did Clari hardly, but decided to finally talk.

As she began to speak he listened silently and as she was getting to the point, where she told him about her and Diego's relationship he began to look shocked and really sad.

- I see... - he sighed - I see... So you live with him now, huh...

- Yes... - Clari muttered - Anthony...

- You fell in love with him, I get it...

- I don't want him to get in trouble... Not because of me, or Selvaggia.... I'm asking you this because of their wonderful daughter, Violetta...

Anthony kept silent.

- She doesn't deserve to lose both her father and mother because of this bullshit.

- I wasn't planning to tell them about Selvaggia - he said - But I wanted him to be arrested as soon as possible...

- Anthony, please...

- BUT - he cut her off - I'm not going to do that...

- No...?

- No... I'm not going to tell the cops... But I'll have to talk to Diego first... Before I'll be sure about this...

- Why?

- I just have to. You'll see why later - he said, now smiling a bit.

Clari was confused and a bit scared about what is going to happen when Anthony and Diego meet up again as the last time it didn't end up too well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari took Anthony with him back to the house to see Diego.

When they arrived...

- Why is he here? - Diego asked immediately when he jumped up from the couch.

- You two need to talk - Clari replied.

- I have nothing to tell him.

- Well, you have to, otherwise Anthony won't give up on give YOU up to the cops, you dumbass - she groaned which made Diego grow silent immediately - Good. I'll be in the kitchen while you talk, okay?

And with that Clari simply left the room, before anyone could say anything, or speak up against it...

BrothelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara