Chapter 3

Clari felt awful to just sit in her room, waiting for what is going to happen next, but she didn't know what to do at all.

She felt sad as Selvaggia told them about the guards in the building that wouldn't let them escape ever.

Although the hotel had a huge garden thing with pools and whatever someone would need to have a perfect, relaxing vacation which was good as it didn't felt like too much of a prison after all.

And Diego.

This man seemed oddly not someone that'd have a place like this in his hands.

He seemed like a sweet man that'd rather...

She didn't exactly said what she was thinking, but in short she didn't think anything bad about him.

But then she was here, in a place, where she most likely has to place some slut, fucking some other men for money that him and this woman will take anyway.

Even though she felt bad she actually met a really nice girl, called Channon and they quickly became friend.

Channon told her about how things are going in this hotel.

How the customers are choosing from the girls and what are they usually do in the nights with these people.

- Jesus Christ! - Clari groaned after Channon finished with one of her stories - I can't... Do that!

- You can, or not... You have to... If you don't want trouble - Channon replied with a sigh - I'm sorry girl for being here, but I started the same way too... You HAVE to be strong...

- Okay, but... Can I actually trust you?

- Of course! - she smiled - We'll be good friends, okay??

Clari nodded awkwardly.

- Can you... Tell me more about the boss... Diego? - Clari then asked.

- Oh gosh, Diego... - Channon sighed - That man is pure perfection... Apart from one thing.

- What?

- He has a girlfriend.

- Hah...

- But if you have seen him atleast once how he's acting, or actually look without any clothes on... You'd be dreaming about him too!

- I doubt that... As he got me here...

- I wouldn't be so sure about that - Channon giggled - But fine! Say whatever you want!

----- TIME SKIP -----

The following day Clari decided to ask Channon to show her around for a bit as none of them had anything to do that day.

They were heading outside the garden part when two guards stopped them from getting out.

- Easy! - Channon groaned - I'm just showing her around here!

The guards nodded and got out of our way, finally letting us out to see Diego talking to an older man at the pool.

- That's John Alexander Ramos - Channon explained - Diego's father and the actual owner of the hotel and all of us in fact.

- Owner... - Clari groaned as she looked at them in disgust...