Chapter 9

A/N: Just a quick message to tell you that the sequel to Complicated life" is out so read it, if you want!

Time continued to go by with customers coming and going, sometimes some of them wanted to get to business right away which meant for all the girls to get to the hall and the man had to choose there.

And by choose it mean he could do anything in place, including "exploring" the girls' body and choose that was, if this is what they wanted.

- Oh, fuck! - Clari groaned when she was already standing there.

Diego was standing in the same hall, walking to the man too and just seconds later he was going around, touching everyone he could, including Clari too which she had to bear in silent.

The man by the way wasn't such a great looking, or acting man, but an older man that was thirsty for sex.

He didn't say it, but it was clear on his face.

And Diego found him disgusting too, but this was his business so he had to let him do what he wanted.

The man now arrived to Clari and first he was touching her butt, then he was touching her breastd while he was reaching between her legs, caressing her private part, making her shiver and wanting to slap him on the face, but she couldn't.

- Hah... - she let out a soft and quiet moan, hoping for him to not to hear, but he did.

- Well, well... Aren't you enjoying it? - he smirked.

So far Diego was watching in silence, but his anger got to the point, where he broke the pen he had in his hand in two, making the businessman and everyone else to look at him.

- Would you please... Just choose someone already? - he groaned.

- Okay, okay - the man laughed as he walked to the next girl, making Clari sigh in relief.

"Disgusting prick..." - she mumbled to herself.

"Thank god..." - Diego sighed meanwhile.

He didn't know why, but every time any man even touched Clari made him really upset.

He grew to like her more than he should.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later when he saw her outside he went up to her...

- Can we talk for a moment? - he asked her.

- You're my boss so yeah - she groaned.

- Are you still mad at me for the same thing?

- No...

- Then why are you so cold all the time?

- You dragged me here...

- I know, but you have a good life here, getting whatever you need...

- And paying for that by having sex with these people like this guy from before! - she literally screamed in anger.

- Are you okay by the way? - he continued.

- I wanted to slap him so bad... - she mumbled.

- Why didn't you do it? - he smiled, making her feeling extremely confused - He was playing with you on a really disgusting way.

Clari was silent while he continued.

- I need to change some rules here that includes the choosing, I guess...

- You really need to...

He now placed his hand on her cheek, making her gasp.

- If anyone else comes later today to get a girl you don't need to get to the line, okay? - he said with a soft smile before walking away, leaving Clari in a complete shock of how sweet he has been talking to her....