Chapter 1: Nightmare.

Melanie's P.O.V:

"Melanie, I love you so much! I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you like to marry me?" Zayn asks kneeling down in front of me as he grabs my hands.

"Yes! Zayn, I would love to!" I squeal.

He stands up and hug me as we pull back from the hug, he starts to lean in and......

I suddenly wake up and answer my phone which is ringing on my bedside table.

"Hey Mel, is our sleeping beauty up?" My best friend, Lottie asks as soon as I receive her call. I hate her for waking me up, but I'm going to thank her for saving me from a nightmare.

"Lottie, I love you so so so so so much." I dramatically yell, sitting up on my bed.

"Umm okay, I love you too, but I think you're sleep talking." She chuckles when she hears me.

"You saved me from killing my self." I say, giving out a loud groan, again lying on my bed.

"What? Are you serious, Melanie Philips?!" She yells at me, freaking out, and I laugh at her.

"Calm down, I wasn't going to commit suicide, but I would have killed myself if you didn't wake me up." I say, giving out a chuckle. Getting married to Zayn Malik, even in a dream is pure torture for me.

"Okay, I'm seriously not getting you right now." She sounds really confused. Well, I would've been confused too if she or someone else started talking to me like this out of nowhere. I think I should tell her but I'm hundred percent sure of what's going to happen next.

"Better keep it to your self only." I warn her because if she tells our other best friends, Waliyha and Hazel, they will start planning out things for me and will be ready to become bridesmaids.

"Okay, listen, just before you woke me up, I saw a dream sorry, nightmare." I begin, emphasizing on 'nightmare'.

"Continue,"

"IsawthatZaynProposedmeandIsaidYes." I say it all at once and very fast. Did I just?

"Woah woah! Slow down kid, I didn't get a word of that." I hear her say.

"Well, I saw that Zayn proposed me and I said 'Yes', also we were about to kiss when you woke me up and saved me from that misery." I explain her honestly, and feel my cheeks heat up. Better not tell me that I'm blushing.

No.

The other line goes silent for a few seconds, making me think that she passed out.

"Lottie?" I call out for her and what I hear next was a fit of hysterical laugh.

Expected, sigh.

"Yeah okay, I told you not to make fun of me." I huff and roll my eyes, although, she can't see me right now. I play with the hem of my shirt with a pissed off face, hearing her still crack up.

"Lottie!" After a while I slightly raise my voice to get her attention. She tries to talk between her laugh but fails, making me groan.

"I'm gonna tell Hazel and Waliyha about this right now. We have to be beautiful bridesmaids. Man, we need to go on shopping soon and yeah, one thing, don't hurry for the baby Maliks, please." She says while laughing really hard. I knew that this idiot will say something to piss me off.

"Shut up, I'm definitely not marrying that idiot." I snap, when I get tired of her fit of laughter. She keeps on laughing, until I yell her name again to catch her attention. It was better if I didn't tell her about it.