Chapter 11: Messed Up Texts.

Melanie's P.O.V:

"I promise." He says with a smile on his face, as he steps closer to me. He ends the distance between us by leaning forward and pressing his lips against mine.

My eyes widen when I feel his lips against mine, making me confused. My mind goes blank and heart starts to pound really fast. My whole body gets numb, making me feel paralyzed, but I don't kiss Louis back, making him pull away. He looks at me with a confused look, which soon turns into an apologetic look.

"I'm, um, I'm.." He stutters, rubbing the back of his neck and I shift my gaze towards the ground, nervously fiddling with my fingers and biting the lip which he kissed few seconds ago.

"I'm..I'm..sorry." He apologizes, making me look up at him. "I'm sorry, I just felt like um...Kissing you. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize Louis. I guess it's fine." I state, biting my lip, feeling guilty for him as he doesn't make any eye contact with me. That's when the doctor comes back to the room and asks me about my ankle, making me glare at him.

This doctor is a CRADIOT (Crazy+Idiot)! He re twisted my already twisted ankle. Who does that? But it's hard to admit that my ankle doesn't hurt that much, like before.

"It doesn't hurt that much now," I answer him honestly, and he nods, precribing some medicines for me, as I groan.

"Can't I get better without taking the medicines?" I ask, pulling a look of disgust on my face, when he chuckles and tells me that they are mendatory for me. In the meantime I recieve texts from Waliyha, Lottie, Hazel, Harry, Liam and my sister, at the same time.

From Wal:
How do I look?? :)

From Lottie:I hope you and Louis aren't making babies

From Lottie:
I hope you and Louis aren't making babies. ;) Xx

From Hazel:
Harry Is getting on my NERVES!! Just tell him to stop messaging and calling me! :(

From Harreh:
MELLLLLLLL! I need your help!! Save me plz? Hazel isn't picking up my calls or replying to any of my messages. :'(

From Liam:
Don't forget to do your Biology's homework. You told me to remind you, so here ya go. :p x

From Sam:
Is everything OK? How long will it take you three to come back? I'm worried, also that everyone's asking about you guys.

I shake my head when I read all the texts, these people are seriously nuts. I quickly type the texts and reply to them, because the doctor is blabering something so I have to pay attention to him as well.

To Wal:
Thank you so much Liam. :) x

To Hazel:
Wow! You look like a monkey. :p

To Harreh:
CONGRATS!! You're about to become an aunt. Louis and I are at the hospital right now. Want me to send you the pic of I, Louis and the doctor? :) xx