Chapter 12: Justin Bieber.

"As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless we could be broke........"

I groan and disable my phone alarm. Yes, that's my alarm tone. I sit on my bed, yawning and rubbing my sleepy eyes, when I grab my phone from the side table and receive a text from Louis.

From Louis:
Hope you're still sleeping. DON'T YOU DARE COME TO SCHOOL TODAY! Lottie won't come to pick you up cuz I forbade her to. TAKE SOME REST!! xx

I chuckle and shake my head at his text. I am definitely going to school today and no one can stop me from that. Although, I always find ways to stay at home and to sleep all day, but today I want to go to school. I still have time to get ready, so I stay in my comfortable bed, scrolling through Twitter on my phone.

@MelPhilips Home arrested by @Louis_Tomlinson and my family:(

I tweet.

Louis and my family literally home arrested me last night. They've banned me from going anywhere, till my foot gets better. But High School just started yesterday, so I'm still excited to attend more classes, otherwise I would've preferred nothing more than to stay at home and have my sleep.

I get up from my bed and stand in front of my wardrobe, searching for clothes. Getting ready is the most difficult thing for me. Can't I just go to school in my Pyjamas? But If I do that, I know I'll be arrested by the Fashion Police of my school a.k.a Suzanne and her richy rich best friend.

I stand there examining my cupboard for fifteen minutes, but still don't find something nice to wear. It's not that I don't have clothes, but actually I'm the world's biggest confused person, so I am confused, what to wear.

After a while, I end up wearing a black long sleeved striped T-shirt with my skinny jeans. I limp towards my dressing table and tie up my hair into a French braid. I search for my lipgloss on my dressing table, which is a mess and it seems as if some earth quake has just taken place on my dresser.

I finally find it and bring it close to my lips, when the flashbacks of last night hit me.

The kiss. Louis and I kissed.

Louis and I didn't talk about it, but, I found a constant smile plastered on his face, which didn't fade, even for a second.

Does Louis Like me?

Well, he kissed me, but it doesn't mean that he likes me, or does he? But why would he like me or have feelings for me? Why would anyone have feelings for me? I'm not one of those Barbie Dolls, on whom, the Teenage boys drool over head to heels. I have flaws. Why would anyone think about me like that?

I shrug off my thoughts and notice the time on my watch. I am running late for school, and I completely forgot that I have no ride for school.

I being a seventeen year old, still doesn't have a car. Because my brother once joked, that If I get a car, I'd most probably end up sleeping while driving and causing a damage, to both I and the car. But my Mum being my Mum, took it way too seriously. That is the reason, I'm not allowed to touch my parents car, or have one for myself. Meanwhile, Waliyha's car still didn't fix. Lottie won't come to pick me up as Louis want's me to rest. Niall? His number got deleted from my phone, recently, and I'm getting Lazy to DM him on twitter. Liam? He'd be probably at school, this time. The only person who can save me is;

HARRY!

I'll text him to pick me up, and if he doesn't, then I'll blackmail him. Yeah, I can be bitchy sometimes.

To Harreh:
Hey Aunt! You up for school? :)

From Harreh:
Yup! Aren't you supposed to be sleeping right now?