Chapter 34: Lou Boo.

Melanie's P.O.V:

To Mr. Know It All:
Are you angry at me? Soowiiiieeee. Come baaaackkkkkkkk..

Shit! What did I do? When I checked to whom my last text was sent to, I got stunned.

From Mr. Know It All:
What? Are you drunk? Where are you? Don't tell me you ended up drunk in a pub. XD I won't come to save u.

What was he doing up so early? I didn't expect him to reply too fast. I guess, teenagers those days were always glued to their phones. In the meantime I got a reply from Louis too.

From Louis:
Hahha I wasn't ignoring you. My phone got taken by my teacher. He smacked Harry too cuz he was fast asleep in the class. I can assure u it wasn't his fault as the teacher and the lecture is pretty much boring. XD p.s don't call me Lou Boo, its weird or u'll regret it later. :p

I laughed at his text before replying to both, Zayn and Louis.

To Mr. Know It All:
I'm still gonna call you Lou Boo. :)

To Louis:
I'm not drunk. Sorry I was texting Louis, it accidentaly got sent to u.

My eyes widened when I checked that I again messed up with the messages. I smacked my forehead and groaned.

"Now what did you do?" Lottie laughed from beside me.

"I texted the wrong person," I replied.

"You seriously shouldn't use a phone. You always mess up with texts." She said, still laughing at me and I punched her playfully.

From Mr. Know It All:
How much did you drink? I swear I won't come to pick u up from there. But still, how much did u drink?

From Louis:
Uh...I AM Louis. Are you texting someone else too? I think I got the wrong text.

I felt my cheeks burn because of the embarrassment. I seriously was an idiot.

To Mr.Know It All:
Why on earth would I drink in the morning? Also that I dont drink. I've never done it, and I wouldn't want YOU to come and pick me even if I end up drunk in a pub. :/

Before I could reply to Louis, I received a text from Zayn. Boy, that guy was typing way too fast, as if he was just waiting for my reply.

From Mr.Know It All:
Even I wouldn't wanna come and pick u up. But I know, I'll end up getting ur drunk body in my car. XD

To Mr. Know It All:
I'M NOT DRUNK AND I'M NOT GETTING DRUNK! You go back to sleep cuz you sound drunk right now. Your only purpose in this world is to sleep and annoy me.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back. When it hit me that I forgot to reply to Louis.

Before I can reply to him, Mrs. Penelope returned back to the class. So I quickly replied to him, hiding my phone under the table.

To Louis:
That text wasn't for you. Teacher is back. I'll see you later, Bye.

I sent him the text before keeping my phone inside my bag and listening to her lecture.

All of the classes finished and it was time for us to go back, I was leaning against my locker with Lottie, waiting for Louis, when Waliyha and Hazel walked towards us.

"Let's go," Waliyha said, looking at me.

In the meantime Louis came and stood next to me.

"You're going with me right, Melanie?" Louis asked me, smiling and I nodded.