Chapter 8: Fault In Our Stars

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Zayn, get up from the couch! I want you to be ready in five minutes!" My mother yells at me for the fifth time, causing me to groan and smack my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"Mum I'm not going!" I tell her for the twentieth time, today. I have been telling her this thing the whole day, but she keeps on yelling at me to get ready.

"Get up or I'll throw you out of the house now!" She yells from the kitchen sticking out her head from the door, glaring at me in anger.

"Mum, I don't wanna go, stop forcing me!" I slightly raise my voice at her, causing her to get more angry.

Darn it.

"Don't raise your voice at me, young man!" She scolds, with a pissed off look on her face, resting her hands on her hips, giving me glares.

"I raised it because you're standing far away from me." I say, lowering my voice, and sinking on the couch, changing chanels of the T.V.

"Still, get up!" She suddenly yells, causing me to let out a loud groan in frustration, and run a hand in my hair.

"Mum, for the last time I'm repeating, I'm not going!" I yell, when she comes out of the kitchen, with the same pissed off face and eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

"Why are you not coming with us?" She asks me, sternly but her voice lower.

"Because I'm not in the mood." I shrug my shoulders, resting my legs on the arm of the couch, and my head on the the other arm of it, lying comfortably on the couch, making my mother raise her eye brows at me.

"What happened?" She asks me, seating herself on the couch in front of me, and I shake my head.

"I know something's bothering you," she speaks up, causing me to chuckle, as I flip some more chanels of the T.V, my eyes widening when the porn emerges on the screen, and I quickly change it before my mother sees it and throws me out of the house.

"The thing has been bothering me for three years," I say, sighing, when I glance at her and find her eye brows knitted in confusion.

"Three years?" She asks me, cluelessly.

"That Nerdy-" before even I can complete my sentence, she interupts me.

"Don't call her that!" She scolds me, causing me to groan and roll my eyes in annoyance.

I wonder why every one likes her, she's the most irritating person on this planet.

"Your dearest so called daughter, because of her, my girlfriend isn't talking to me." I say, air quoting 'daughter', referring to Melanie because my mother likes to call Melanie her daughter.

"Trust me, I don't like her a bit." She says making my eyes widen, as I choke on my spit and look at her in shock.

Did I just hear her right?

"Woah! When did that happen? I thought you loved that Nerdy?" I ask her, looking at her in astonishment, but she shakes her head making me confused.

"I was talking about your girlfriend, Suzanne. I don't like her a bit." She says, making me drop the excited face, as I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Mum, she might be annoying sometimes. But she is kinda hot and pretty." I say, talking about my girlfriend, and closing my eyes.

"Don't date a girl because of her appearance. You should be with a girl because of her heart. There are many girls in this world, who are beautiful and have a beautiful heart too." She says, making my eyes shot wide open as I face palm myself and jump up from the couch, sitting straight.