Chapter 20: Childish Tweets.

My zombie wrote this chapter because the gif of Zayn biting his lip (on top) KILLED ME!!!

Melanie's P.O.V:

"Umm.. Hello" I said in a low voice, as soon as I received Zayn's call.

"Melanie? Are you out of your mind?!" Zayn raised his voice.

"Now what happened?" I asked, sighing.

"I wonder why the doctors discharged you from the psychiatric ward?"

"Zayn! Shut up. What's the matter? Come to the point." I said, getting annoyed.

"Do you seriously think I'm in love with you?" He asked me out of the blue, making my eyes pop out of the sockets.

"What?!" I almost choked.

"What, what? Do you think I'm in love with you?" He asked again.

"Zayn? You drunk?"

"I think you're drunk." He said.

"And Why is that?" I asked him.

"What are you writing on your twitter?" He asked me.

"What? On twitter? Mine? When?" I asked.

"Don't act so dumb"

"I'm not acting." I raised my voice.

"Yeah because you already are dumb," He said.

"As if you're the most intelligent person in the whole world right?" I said and gave out a sarcastic chuckle.

"More than you," He said.

"And here starts the self obsession of Zayn Malik," I sang.

"And here starts the dumbness of Melanie Phillips," He said in the same tone.

"Cheater. Find something of your own." I said.

There was a silence on the other line for a minute.

"Mr.Know it all you there?" I asked after a minute.

"Will you stop posting stupid things on your twitter, which aren't true." He said in an angry voice.

"I seriously don't have an idea, what you're talking about." I answered honestly.

"Don't lie"

"I'm not"

"Then who is tweeting those idiotic things on your profile?" He asked me.

"Wait! Let me check what you're talking about." I said and he didn't reply.

"You there?" I asked after a while, confirming if he decided to hung up.

"Unfortunately yes. Will you hurry up?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"No, first I'll go marry Louis, have kids with him and then check my twitter. Is that okay with you?"

"I thought you loved me." He said.

"Never in your wildest dreams" I sang.

"But your tweets say that you love me," He said.

"One advice for you. YOU NEED SOME SLEEP!" I said, groaning.

I got up from my bed and limped towards my sister's room, holding my phone close to my ear.

"Where's your laptop?" I asked my sister.

"Right there." She pointed towards her bedside table.

"I'm using it for five minutes. Some jerk is eating my brain" I said, picking up her laptop with my other hand.

"Yeah sure," She laughed.