Chapter 26: Unknown Texts.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Does your mum know what happened at school?" I asked her, placing the shopping bags on the kitchen counter.

"Nope." She said, popping the 'p'.

"Nolan will be joining the school tomorrow right?" I asked her, and saw her suddenly tense up.

The glass which she was holding, dropped from her hands.

"Oh sorry," She began to panic and bent down to pick up the broken pieces of the glass.

"Ouch!" She flinched, when a broken piece of glass cut her palm, which soon started to bleed.

"You okay?" I quickly bent down to her level, reaching out for her hand.

"I am fine," She replied, pulling away her hand from mine.

"It's bleeding," I said, holding her hand again.

"It's fine-"

"Leave the glass, get up," I almost ordered, pulling her up from the floor.

I walked her to the sink, and gently began to wash the blood off her palm, when two worried women caught our attention.

"What happened?" Mum and aunt Lane, came rushing inside the kitchen.

"Nothing, a glass just fell from my hands." She answered, turning her head towards her mum.

"Did you get hurt?" Aunt Lane asked her.

"No, mum I'm fine."

"Her palm got cut." I answered, pressing the cut so that blood would stop flowing.

"Is it deep?" Aunt Lane asked, coming closer.

"No-"

"Yes, it is." I said, cutting off Melanie's sentence, and she groaned.

"You wanna go to the doctor?" Aunt Lane asked her.

"Mum we don't go to doctor for small issues. Also, that doctors are crazy. The last time, I went to a doctor, he re twisted my already twisted ankle. So I won't go to a doctor." She said, pulling away her hand from mine, but I again held it, earning death glares from her.

"Where's the first aid kit?" My Mum asked her.

"It's in my room." Melanie answered her.

"Zayn, take her to her room and put a bandage on her cut." My mum told me and I nodded, going upstairs with Melanie.

"Where's the first aid box?" I asked her as soon as we entered her room.

"Last drawer of the dressing table," She answered, taking a seat on her couch and I nodded taking out the first aid box from the drawer.

"Did you find it?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I said, walking towards the small couch in her room and sat beside her.

"I'll do it myself." She said, taking the box away from my hand.

"What's your problem? Can't you stay quiet and let the other person do whatever he's doing?"

"Keep quiet and let me do it." I scolded, when she opened her mouth to protest but stopped.

I wiped off the blood with a piece of cotton and put some iodine on it.

"Sorry if it hurts. It's gonna burn okay?" I said and she nodded slightly.

I began to dress the wound, with the iodine which made her flinch and wince.