Chapter 33: Stay.

VOTE and COMMENT.

Melanie's P.O.V:

My eyes quickly shot open as soon as I heard the sound of my alarm, ringing. What I saw next, wasn't what I expected. My head was not on the pillow, but on Zayn's chest, and my arms were wrapped around him, while one of his hand was resting on my waist, holding me close to him.

I tried to get up quickly, but Zayn tightened his grip on my waist, still sleeping. I needed to get up, I couldn't stay like that, also it was time to go to school. I slowly held his hand up, and tried to get out from his grip, but he turned to my side and again held me by my waist.

"Stay," he mumbled against my shoulder, his eyes still closed.

"I..I have to go," I stuttered. Why was I stuttering? Yeah, because Zayn Malik was almost on top of me.

"Don't," he mumbled in his sleepy voice. His voice against my ear was sending chills down my spine, he was so close to me. We were only inches apart, and it was bringing goosebumps on my skin.

I moved his hand away from my waist and tried to get up when he again pulled me back.

"Stay for a while," he said, he was still half sleeping. Maybe, he was sleep talking?

"I have to go to school, it's six am." I muttered, laying beside him. Well, almost in his arms.

"Mel, stay. Please?" He pleaded. Did he just call me Mel? It was the first time he ever called me that, and the way he called out, it was different from the others. It felt beautiful, to be honest.

I turned around to face him, his face only one inch away from mine and saw his eyes closed, his beautiful eyelashes resting on his cheeks. My hands reached his cheeks, and I began to stare at him. He looked so beautiful, but those bruises on his face, were making me want to slap myself. My fingers found their way to the bruise on his left eye and then to the cut on his lips. What was I doing? I needed to control myself. He had a girlfriend, I couldn't do that. I quickly turned over and removed his hand from my waist, getting up from the bed and heard him groan.

"I gotta go.." I muttered, and grabbed my phone from the side. I began to walk out of the room, when I stopped and turned my head to see him, still sleeping. Before starting to have any second thoughts, I quickly got out of Liam's room and walked downstairs.

I was about to dial Liam's number and tell him to come over, when I heard his door bell ring. I quickly headed towards the door, to find Liam standing there and greeted me with a smile.

"I was going to call you now, I'm leaving." I said, smiling and he stepped inside.

"Yeah, I brought your sister's car back." He said, smiling at me.

"Thanks,"

"I hope you and Zayn didn't-"

"No, we didn't do anything, it was just that I was blabbing a lot so he kissed me and I kinda kissed back. But it didn't mean anything to both of us, trust me." I said, quickly cutting of Liam' sentence and his eyes widened.

"You and Zayn what? Woah! Wait-what? No, no, no, no. Wait, again WHAT?" Liam's jaw was almost touching the floor, with his eyes wide open.

"I said, it didn't mean anything." I muttered, looking down and felt my cheeks burn because of the embarrassment.

"I was gonna say that, I hope you and Zayn didn't kill each other. But the response I got from you was unbelievable. Did you guys actually kiss?" Shit, he was asking something else, and I assumed that he was talking about- Melanie Philips you're such an idiot.