Chapter 36: The Date.

Dedicated to my elder sister meganlparker. Sorry for always annoying you, but thts what sisters do. Love u ❤

Melanie's P.O.V:

I glance at my phone which beeped on the side table. I get up from the chair and walk towards my side table, picking up my phone to receive a text from Louis, telling me that he was coming in ten minutes.

"He's coming in ten minutes," I inform my sister, who was trying to make me look like a girl, for my date.

"Are you serious? Ten minutes? You're not ready. Come here, I need to do your hair and make up!" She shrieks making me groan. She has been doing God knows what with my face, experimenting her skills on me. For the past hour, I have been whining and groaning because she wasn't letting me go.

"You've already experimented a lot on me, no more now. I'm ready and if you put more make up on me, Louis would run away from me." I say and chuckle. I move around in circles in my room like a headless retarted penguin, looking for my vans, when my sister stops me, asking what I was looking for.

"My vans, I can't find them." I answer her, still searching for them in my room, when I hear her groan in annoyance. She walks towards me with a pair of heels in her hand, and I look at her confusingly.

"What?" She asks me, and I give her a 'what are you doing look'.

"Wear these," she says, seriously.

"Heels for me? Are you serious? I don't wear heels." I say, and turn around to continue my search for my vans but she grabs my hand and pushes me on the bed, making me sit. She bends down and begins to make me wear the heels when I yell in my defense.

"I don't know how to walk in these! Last time, I wore them, I was hugging and kissing the floor for at least two minutes." I shriek and she gives me a death glare, making me sigh. Her death glares are really scary sometimes, they don't let me speak any further. That is the thing I hate of my sister, she knows how to shut my mouth.

"I sometimes hate you," I say and she laughs, moving her hand forward for me to hold. I stand up, holding her hand and she walks me towards the full length mirror in my room. I look at myself and try to figure out if it's the same me or not. I am dressed in a black tank top with a red cardigan on top of it and red skinny pants. I was scared that she would make me a barbie, but she just gave me a natural look which looked really pretty. Little bit of eye shades, eye liner, mascara, light pink lip gloss and my straight hair, open. A smile find it's way on my lips when I look at myself. I wonder if Louis would like me in this look or not.

"Thank you, you're really good at this." I say and she laughs, giving out a dramatic sigh.

"See, I told you. You look really beautiful, he won't be able to get his eyes off of you." She says, and I notice my phone beep. I receive a text from Louis, saying that he has reached. I pick up my clutch from the dressing table, which I didn't want to but my Sam forced me to. I don't like carrying things in my hand, except my phone. I try to be careful on the stairs, since I was wearing heels and I had no practise of walking in them.

I was nervous, I don't know of what, but I was. I walk towards the door and open it to find Louis standing there, his eyes locked on his phone screen. As soon as he notices me, his eyes look up and meets mine. His mouth forms an O shape, making me worried if he likes my look or not. His eyes, travel from my heels to my face and the O shape turns to a smile on his lips. I bite my lip nervously, and give him a small smile back.

"You..uh..look..you look amazing. You look really gorgeous." He says with a smile, making me relieve and I smile back at him, feeling my cheeks burn.