Chapter 21: Drunk In Love.

Update: The chapters written from here are unedited. So ignore the senseless things and mistakes. I'll edit them later.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I feel like something is wrong with Melanie. She's never been this weird. But she used to be like this three years ago. She used to be quiet and I found her crying sometimes in the school too, but I never cared because at that time she used to be among my hate list, she still is but I'm not sure why I'm feeling sorry for her now.

I felt as if I wanted to talk more to her but she hung up the call, of course she wouldn't wanna talk to me. Why would she? She hates me and I hate her. Or do I? Of course, I do.

I held my phone in my hands and thought of calling Suzane, but to be honest, I don't feel like talking to her right now.

All she would do is gossip, talk about her new dresses, accessories, shoes and bla bla bla. I sometimes get annoyed by these things because apart from accessories, shoes, gossips and dresses there are some other things to talk about.

"Zayn?" I heard Waliyha call out for me, leaning against my bedroom door.

"Yeah? Come in."

She came in and sat next to me on my bed.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"Uh..yeah, what's wrong with me?" I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know. You tell." She said.

"I'm fine. Why what happened?" I asked her.

"At school...um.. did you tell mum that you got suspended?" She whispered.

"Not yet. She'll kill me."

"Maybe." She shrugged her shoulders.

"By the way, thanks for standing up for Melanie" She added.

"You shouldn't be the one to thank." I said.

"I can't believe it you stood up for her." She chuckled.

"I can't believe it either." I let out a small laugh.

"I hope you weren't drunk at that time." She said, laughing.

"Drunk In Love." I sang.

"WHAT?!" Her eyes popped out of the sockets.

"Haha, I'm kidding. Don't be serious." I laughed at her expressions.

"Well, don't hide it. You finally admitted that you love her." She smirked.

"I didn't say I love her. I didn't take anyone's name. I just sang Drunk In Love."

"I see" She said in a teasing tone and smirked.

"By the way, the tweets of Melanie-"

"Her account got hacked." I cut her off.

"Yeah I know, because she wouldn't write those things, ever. But how do you know and do you know who did that?" She asked me.

"I asked her about them. Yeah, I know who did that, it's that prick, Nolan. He's the one who's expert in hacking."

"When did you ask her?"

"Now."

"You called her?"

"Yeah."

"You called her. I see" She again said in a teasing tone and continued with her smug smirk.

"Stop seeing things. I was getting mad when I saw her write those things, so I ended up calling her to confront her and check if she's drunk or anything"