Chapter 22: Always By Your Side.

I couldn't stop myself from Casting Cameron Dallas as Nolan. ♡_♡

Melanie's P.O.V:

I moved towards my main door and opened it to reveal, no other than him standing there.

"Nolan?" I got shocked to see him on my door.

"I want to talk to you." He said.

"But I don't." I snapped.

"Come outside, I wanna talk to you." He said, but this time sternly.

"I said I don't want to talk to you. Just go away from here." I said, making sure not to raise my voice and make my family worried.

He pulled me out by my arm, grasping it tightly.

"Leave. You're hurting me." I whimpered, trying to pry my arm from his strong grip.

"Stay quiet!" He ordered, putting his finger on my lips.

"Stop Touching me!" I finally raised my voice.

"Why? Only Zayn is allowed to touch you?" He asked, giving out a cold chuckle.

Is he drunk?

"Just leave me alone!" I said, still trying to get out from his strong grip, but he tightened it.

"You didn't answer my question. Only Zayn is allowed to touch you?"

"Yeah only he is. Now what?" I snapped.

"Feisty, I see. I like you Melanie." He smirked.

"Shut up and Go away from here!"

"I'm gonna get you one day. You will beg for me."

"Don't you dare come near me," I warned him.

"Well, Babe you like playing? So do I. You're mine and only mine."

"Are you insane? I'm not yours or anyone's."

He came closer to me and began to caress my cheeks with his thumbs.

"What are you doing? I said stop touching me!"

"Lets make one point clear. If I see you near Zayn or any other guy, or if you're kissing or holding hands with anyone, you wouldn't stop regretting because you're mine from now on wards."

"Nolan? Are you going away from here or should I call the cops?" I tried to threaten him, although I was shivering and scared, but I still tried to be strong in front of him.

"No one should know that I came here otherwise I'll make sure to make your life a living Hell," He threatened me.

As if I'm in heaven right now?

"Just go away from here!" I raised my voice.

"Remember what I said. No one should know about it and you shouldn't be seen near any guy." He said, coming closer to my face.

He leaned in and tried to kiss me but I dodged his lips, making him smirk.

"Hmmmm...you tease a lot. As you wish then." He said and roughly placed his lips on my forehead and quickly disappeared into thin air.

What just happened?

I was shocked.

I was shivering.

I was confused.

I didn't know what to do. I just kept standing there staring in the middle of nowhere.

Tears began to form in my eyes and a tear fell down my cheek.

Suddenly I heard someone yell beside me.