Chapter 14: Melanie's number.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Why do you keep pissing off, Melanie?" Harry asks me, laughing as we walk towards our lockers.

"I don't know, it happens naturally." I laugh, shrugging my shoulders.

"You both fight and argue as if you both murdered each other's loved ones or stole something of each other." Harry says, opening his messy locker and peering into the mess, as I stand next to him, leaning my back against Niall's locker.

"I don't know the reason why we fight with each other. It's just that I don't like her and she doesn't like me." I say, again shrugging my shoulders.

"That ain't a reason. The real reason is that you actually find ways to talk to her." Harry says, lifting his head from the locker with a smirk on his face, which soon turns into a pout as he makes kissing faces, wiggling his eye brows at me in a teasing manner.

"Oh please, don't go ahead or else I'll have to stop myself from killing you." I say, pulling a look of disgust on my face, when he straightens himself, laughing at me before again getting busy in finding his book in his locker.

"You've started talking like Melanie. She's always like, and I quote, shut up you or else I'll kill you." He says, chuckling to himself, making me roll my eyes as I mumble a, "that's because she's a murderer and I know she's planting Waliyha against me, so that they both can kill me.", under my breath, causing Harry to lift up his head from the locker as he looks up at me in surprise, before bursting into laughter and slapping his hands on his knees.

"Zayn, are you in your senses? You're talking like a seven year old." He laughs as I try to figure out Melanie and Waliyha's plan in my head.

"Zayn?"

"Zayn?"

"ZAYN?!" Harry shouts in my ear, causing me to flinch and drop my phone from my hands which luckily Harry catches, otherwise I would've had a heart attack.

"WHAAAT?" I shout back, glaring at him, when he laughs at me, handing me my phone back and I flip my phone over to check if it's alright.

"You zoned out like Melanie." Harry laughs making me roll my eyes.

"Melanie doesn't own zoning out, other people can zone out too." I mutter, checking my phone.

"By the way, Melanie planting Waliyha against you, so that they both can kill you? What was that?" He asks, chuckling and closing his locker as he moves towards Niall's locker, pushing me away and looking for something in Niall's locker.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask him, causing him to look at me in surprise as he chuckles at me.

"Was it suppose to be your thought? You think such childish things." He says, shaking his head at me and laughing, making me give him an annoyed look.

"I'm thinking of banging you now, is it childish?" I ask, rolling my eyes, as he raises his eye brow at me.

"Dude, I'm straight. I have a girlfriend." He says, pulling a serious face, making me smack my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"Shutup Harold! I was being sarcastic. Why on earth would I want to bang you? I'm a straight guy too and I also have a girlfriend. Which reminds me that Suzanne is acting really weird today." I say, running a hand in my hair, when I notice Harry mumble a "thank God," under his breathe, giving out a relieved sigh, making me groan and face palm myself.

Did he actually think that I was serious?

"Anyways, what happened to Suzane?" He asks, finally taking out the book from Niall's locker and shutting the locker close.