Chapter 49: Sister's Wedding.

I have died every day waiting for you,
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you,
For a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more.

Melanie's P.O.V:

It's been three weeks and I haven't even heard a word from him. He didn't receive my calls or reply to any of my texts. I think he hates me too much that he doesn't even want to reply to my texts. I had finally gathered up the courage and asked Waliyha about him indirectly, because I've been worried for him. But I didn't tell her about I, calling or texting her brother.

"Mel, where are you lost?" Eleanor snaps me out of my thoughts and I feel her hand on mine, stopping me from fiddling my fingers. I shake my head and stare myself in the mirror.

"No where. How long will it take?" I ask her, pointing at my hair. She shakes her head and continues to curl my hair.

"I know you're thinking about some thing. Is it because of Samantha?" She asks but I stay quiet.

"Hey, it's fine. We're all here for you. You've got a bunch of crazy friends. Your sister has to get married and start her own life." She smiles at me and I feel my eyes getting wattery. I get up from the chair and she puts the curler on the side, hugging me.

"If you spoil the make up, I'll kill you, Melanie!" Lottie yells, as soon as she barges in my room.

Eleanor and I pull away from the hug and I laugh with teary eyes, wiping away a stray tear.

"Woah! You look beautiful, Mel." Louis enters my room and pecks my cheeks.

"I'm not done yet, but thank you, Lou. You look handsome in the tux." I smile at him and he removes his hands from my waist, turning over to face Eleanor.

"You look gorgeous as well, Eleanor." He smiles at her and she thanks him. Lottie quickly pushes him out of the room and Eleanor starts curling my hair again.

"Is Samantha ready?" I ask Lottie, who seems to be coating her lips with red lipstick.

"Sophia and Waliyha are working on her." She informs.

"What about Hazel?" I ask her, turning around to face her but Eleanor glares at me, making me turn back again. Yeah, okay, it's my sister's wedding but these people are acting as if it's my wedding.

"She's working on Harry," Lottie says, not exactly paying attention to me.

"What? Don't tell me that they are-" Before I can freak out, Lottie cuts me off.

"No, no, I mean she's working with Harry. She's trying to find Samantha's heels with Harry, which seem to be missing."

"I gave them to Harry! Samantha will lose her mind if she finds out her heels are missing, she's already really nervous and panicking right now. I'm going to kill Harry Styles now." I exclaim, and get up from the seat but Lottie and Eleanor push me down.

"Sit! You're not ready yet. Harry and Hazel will find it." Eleanor orders. I try to protest but it does't work.

After a while, I am finally allowed to get up from the seat and stare at myself in the mirror.

The creamy sheets of my off white silk gown hug my body perfectly, fitting from the chest and loose below. I tug my loose strand of curled hair, behind my ear, but Eleanor pulls it out again, smacking my hand away. She tied half of my hair at the back, and let the rest fall on my shoulders, lightly curled. The eye liner, mascara and light brown make up on my eyes done by Lottie, looks perfect with my dark brown eyes. I smile to myself and turn over to hug both of them.