Epilogue

A/n: Since it's the last update, can you guys comment more on it? I'd love to read your last feedbacks.

Melanie's P.O.V:

Five years later, I walk in the graveyard with a bouqet of roses in my hand. I shiver as the cold wind hits my nose and ears, making me pull my beanie down. I stop in my tracks in front of a grave and bend down to keep the bouqet beside it.

"I miss you; I miss you a lot, you stupid person." I speak as tears start escaping from my eyes. I sit on my knees with my head bowed down. "I still can't believe you're not with us anymore. Five years have passed, everything has changed, but my love for you hasn't." I say, with trembling lips.

"I still love you, I love you a lot, and I can never forget you because you were a great part of my life. I just wish you can come back, even if you annoy me, I want you back." I tuck a strand of hair under my beanie and sniffle with my eyes closed.

"I love you, please come back. Pleas-" my sentence gets cut off, and I lift my head up when I hear a voice.

"Mommy, why do you come here daily? Who's grave is this?" I hear my three year old son's voice from behind.

I wipe away the tears with my hand and turn around to face him.

"Mommy is here to remind this person that we still love and miss them. This person was a part of mommy's life." I tell him, and pull him closer to me, kissing his slightly red nose.

"Zayn, it's cold out there. Come back!"

"Daddy, I'm with mommy!" My son yells back to Louis who stands away from us, beside his car.

"Zaynie, go back to Daddy. I don't want you to get sick." I kiss his forehead, but he shakes his head vigorously and I sigh, taking off my beanie and covering his head with it.

Not only his name is similar to Zayn, but also his nature. He has gotten all the habbits of Zayn. Louis and I named our son in the memory of Zayn. We never wanted to forget him. These past five years without Zayn have been really difficult for each one of us. There hasn't been a day when I didn't regret anything. My life without him felt incomplete. I had died from inside, but my son gave me the last hope. My son is the only reason, I'm still alive.

After Zayn's death, I left for America, and came back after two years, that is when I got married to Louis and he gave me my last hope, our son, Zayn.

"Zayn Mak," he reads the name written on the grave.

"Malik," I correct him, chuckling. I notice as his eyes sparkle in excitement and he looks up at me.

"He has my name, mommy!" He squeals, jumping up and down. I smile at him and pull him on my lap.

"Yes, you were named after him." I kiss his red chubby cheeks and he giggles.

"Do you miss him, mommy?" He asks and I nod, sighing.

"A lot,"

"Who was he?" He asks, that is when I become quiet. Even I don't know who was he. Was he just my best friend's brother or the person I hated or simply the person who I still love?

"He..um, was the brother of aunt Waliyha and best friend of Daddy. Also, a great part of mommy's life." I say, taking a deep breathe. He turns around, when he hears some footsteps from behind. Louis bends down, next to me and I feel him kiss the top of my head.

"Mel, it's getting really cold. Let's go now." Louis says, standing up and pulling me as well. He takes our son in his arms, playing with his nose. Then he looks at me.