Chapter 19: Pillowtalk.

Melanie's P.O.V:

"Melanie, how dare you go to school today? We got so worried when we didn't see you in your room. At least, you should've informed any of us!" My sister scolds me as soon as I enter my home, making me sigh.

"Please, I need to be alone for sometime." I say, heading upstairs to my room.

"Now what happened? Is it the kiss?"
She asks, following me to my room, when I stop in my tracks and turn around to face her with wide eyes.

Kiss? How on earth does she know about it?

"Which kiss? I...I.. I mean w-what kiss?" I ask her nervously, biting my lip and looking for an answer when she laughs at me.

"Which? Haha how many have you done?" She laughs, wiggling her eye brows at me.

"Only one." I blurt out, regretting it later, causing a smirk to appear on her face as she stares at me with a teasing look.

SHIT!

"One eh?" She raises her eye brow at me with a smirk, as she crawls on my bed, with a bag of tortilla chips in her hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What's for lunch?" I say, turning around from her, as I hang my bag on the chair, cursing under my breathe.

"You know what I'm talking about, don't change the subject." My sister says from behind, when I lift up my head, looking at the ceiling, pretending to talk to God in my head.

Why God? Why? Why? Why? Why?

"Stop saying 'Why God why', inside your brain." She says, making me turn around and look at her with a surprised expression.

"How do you know, I was thinking that in my brain?" I ask her, when she raises her eye brows at me, huffing.

"Hey, sistah from the same mistah." She pulls a fake accent, causing me to laugh at her as I shake my head and seat myself on my bed beside her.

"So, about the kiss.." She trails off, wiggling her eyebrows at me as I groan, face palming myself.

"You must be thinking how do I know about it, right?" She asks me, when bite my lip.

Yes!

"No," I lie.

Please don't tell me that Louis told her too. Is he going to announce it everywhere? I swear if he told her, then he's going to pay for it.

"Liar, liar pants on fire," She sings, stuffing her face with tortila chips. "I saw you and Louis kissing in the drive way, last night."

WHYYYYYY???

"Can we not talk about it?" I ask her, looking down, trying to hide my blushing cheeks from her.

"Do you like him?" She asks out of the blue, causing me to lift up my head as I look at her.

"Yeah-wait, what?" I ask with my eyes widening in realization.

"Do you like him?" She repeats, when I start shaking my head vigorously but then nodding.

"No, I don't. I mean I do, but I don't. No, I don't, but I do too. What am I saying? What I mean is that I-"

"You do." She smiles at me, a genuine smile, no hint of tease in it.

"No! I do, but not in that way. Or do I?" I say, narrowing my eyebrows as I begin to think about it.

Do I like him?

"Does he like you?" She asks me, cutting off my thoughts, as I pout again thinking about the possibilites.

"I don't know. Why would he? Why would anyone?" I say, shrugging my shoulders, when my sister sighs and I pull the tortilla chips away from her hands, stuffing a mouth full of chips in nervousness.