Chapter 31: Feelings.

Zelanie shippers, this chapter is dedicated to y'all. ;)

Zayn's P.O.V:

"MELANIE!" I yelled.

I quickly woke up, noticing that I was still in the car. My breathing was going abnormal, I was panting. I placed a hand on my forehead and it was all sweaty.

"Zayn are you okay?" I heard a voice from beside me and I turned my head in her direction.

"Melanie?" I looked at her.

"Yeah?" She asked, looking at me in concern.

"You're here, you're fine. He didn't hurt you." I said, moving closer to her and quickly wrapped my arms around her.

"You're fine, thank God. You're fine, you scared me. You're fine, you're fine." I kept mumbling those words against her shoulder while panting heavily.

"Uh..Zayn? Are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked, sounding confused. My heart was beating really fast and I could feel hers too.

"You're fine, thank God," I mumbled again, my arms still wrapped around her.

"I'm fine. But what's wrong with you? Why are you panting? Did you have a dream or something?" She asked pulling away from my arms.

I quickly sat straight and stared at her. What was I doing? Was it a dream? She's right here, in front of me. It must be a dream, but that was such a horrible dream.

"Zayn? Are you alright?" She asked me with a concerned and worried look plastered all over her face.

"Y-yeah yeah, I just saw a dream. I'm fine, sorry about that." I said, feeling embarrassed.

"You don't have to apologize. We've reached, let's go." She said, opening her side of the car door, and I nodded.

"It started raining while you were sleeping," she said, and I looked out of the window, and it was heavily raining.

"Also, that Liam's parents aren't at home." She added and I nodded.

She got out of the car and quickly ran to my side and moved her hand forward for me to hold.

She placed my arm around her shoulder, like she did before, in the hospital, and closed the door with her leg.

We quickly walked towards Liam's front door and she handed me Liam's keys. I unlocked the door with one hand, entering his house and she helped me walk towards the couch in the living room.

"Thanks," I said, laying on the couch while she stood in front of me.

"I'll get some water for you," she said going inside the kitchen.

My back hurt a lot and when she brought the glass of water, I tried to get up and sit, but couldn't. So she put the glass on the side table and moved towards me, helping me to sit up, and handed me the glass.

"Thank you," I thanked her.

"Stop thanking me." She said.

In the meantime her phone rang and she answered it.

Melanie's P.O.V:

"Yeah, Sam?" I asked my sister as soon as I heard her voice on the other line.

"Is everything fine? Where are you?"

"At Liam's place. I'll be coming back in ten minutes."

"No, don't come now. Let the rain stop, traffic is blocked everywhere."

"I'll come by the cab."