Last Author Note.

Holy Bananas! FORGET EVERYTHING JUST LOOK AT THE GIF ABOVE! THANK YOU SO MUCH ZAYN JAVADD MALIK FOR KILLING ME WITH THIS!

The journey of HSB has come to an end (may the odds be in Zelanie's favour). I'm sad though and I actually cried. Because I got really attached to it, and it was my first fan fic ever. And I really enjoyed writing it. No matter how many new books I write, HSB will always be my favourite one. My all day, used to go by thinking about what to write in HSB's new chapters, updating it, making covers and edits for it, hillarious attempts to make trailers for it and excitingly publishing the chapters and waiting for your feedbacks. This journey has been really beautiful for me. I made new friends because of this book, the people who read my stories, gave me honest feedbacks, made trailers and covers for this book without even me asking them to do it, spamming me with their beautiful and hillarious comments and votes. I'm really gonna miss writing this book. And ofcourse, #ZELANIE and #LELANIE.

I want you guys to answer some questions below;

1. How do you feel about the ending of the book?

2. When did you start reading it?

3. What was your favourite chapter/part of the book?

4. Your favourite Zelanie and Lelanie moments?

5. Tell any three moments, in which one of them made you feel teary eyed, one of them cracked you up with laughter and one of them which gave you most feels?

6. Describe your journey of HSB.

.

Just wanted to say, if anyone Re-Reads this book from the start (which I doubt), comment "#rr" on the first chapter so that I get to know the person who is again wanting to bang their head on the wall while reading it.

I want to thank each one of you. You guys are the best, I remember when I used to be a ghost reader on wattpad because I had no idea how this thing worked. I used to read books offline, so didn't know about this commenting and voting stuff. But then one day I don't know which spider crawled up to me and infected me, that I got curious and checked out the 'Create new story' option. I just used to stare at that option for MONTHS! I thought of writing, but was like; "Naah, me and writing? Pfft."

And then one day, I published a Zayn Malik imagine, without telling anyone (my fam and friends) about it. (Although they got to know about it later, thanks to my bff with a big mouth. But they all support me, which Im thankful for). With 0 followers and 0 reads on my book, I started writing in the start of December 2015. And I seriously had no idea how to gain readers and followers, I even jumped out of my bed when I saw my inbox with a message. I was like "WOAAAAAH! THIS THING GOT PMs also". (RIP to my empty inbox. I miss you. Because my PM section is always flooding like a tsunami. #NoRegrets). And now, I've got 70k on my book. WHICH MEANS SO FREAKING MUCH TO ME!!!!!! I can't thank you guys enough. You guys literally are the best and I love each one of you a lot. Thank you again.

Also, if you are deciding to read any of my other books, then see you guys at "Last Wish" my new book, the prologue has been published (Check it out if you want to) and the first chapter will be published soon. It'll be different from HSB. :)

Gonna tell you guys again;

You guys can call me "M" or "Muffin". Those are my two popular names on wattpad. Lol.

#MaynShallRise (M+Zayn=Mayn. My wattpad ship name with Zayn. XD)

Also,

#MuffaynShallRise (Muffin+Zayn= Muffayn) XD

If you ever feel discouraged and feel like giving up, go back to the 'Must Read' chapter I wrote for each one of you out there. Be strong and never give up. :)

Bye Bye Zelanie army. Also, Lelanie army (if there are still Lelanie shippers out there). Well, I ship 'Mayn'. I'm a total 'Mayn' shipper. XD

Hail hydra!

Shit. No.

Sorry, wrong ending. (Thank you Captain America)

Stay safe and blessed. Keep zmiling cause it looks best on you. :)

I Love y'all and Zayn so freaking much, it hurts.

*Swaps personality with Ed Sheeran*

"Loving can hurt sometimes, but it is the only thing that I know."

*comes back to being a 50 year old man*

THAAANKYOUUU AGAIN!! :) xx

P.s: Harry's glasses! I WANT A NERD LIKE HIM RIGHT NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Also, am I the only one who didn't understand what Rihanna sang in her song "Work"? I didn't get anything in that song except the word, "work work work work bla bla bla work work work."

#SorryNotSorryRihanna

Rihanna if you are a Zayn Malik fan and reading HSB right now, don't get offended. Lmao.

(Peeps, including Rihanna-Lmao-don't get offended. XD)

I'm out of here now! I don't know what I just did above right now. ^^ Bye XD