Chapter 7: Sleeping Beauty.

Melanie's P.O.V:

I ring my doorbell and wait patiently for my family to open the door, although I am fully wet and freezing, but I am still trying to be patient.

I wait for two minutes, but get no response, so I ring the bell again, waiting for few more seconds, but then I start getting irritated so I start banging on the door. I gaze at my surroundings and stop the banging, when I hear a weird noise from behind me.

I am about to bang on the door again, when suddenly my sister opens the door and my fist is just one inch away from her face, making me stop my hand, otherwise I would have knocked her face instead of the door.

"Melanie, couldn't you wait for a second?" Samantha asks me with a pissed off look on her face.

"Second? I have been standing here for years." I say metaphorically, rolling my eyes at her. Her eyes widen when she takes a look at me from head to toe, gasping in shock.

"Holy shi-what the hell happened to you?" She shrieks, her eyes crawling all over my appeareance.

"Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik happened." I reply, rolling my eyes when she gags and gives me a questioning look, asking what it is.

"Egg yolk," I reply, pulling a look of disgust on my face and step forward but she pushes me outside, not letting me in the house, causing me to narrow my eye brows in confusion.

"You're not allowed to come in." She says, crossing her hands over her chest and standing like a boss in front of me, making my eyes wide.

"What? I'm not a vampire that you won't allow me to come inside, so I won't be able to step in anymore." I say, ignoring her and stepping inside, only for her to push me outside once again, causing me to groan and pass her a glare.

"I had wiped the floor fifteen minutes ago. So nope, there aren't chances of you to come in." She says, still crossing her arms over her chest, as I whine but then a smirk finds it's way on my lips and she looks at me raising her eye brow.

"I'll hug you, if you don't let me in." I smirk, running my tongue inside my cheek, causing her to take a step back from me and shriek.

"Don't you dare, Melanie! Stay where you are, I'm coming in a second." She threatens me, turning around and walking inside the house, leaving me standing at the door way, shivering in cold in my wet clothes and hair.

"Hurry up, I'm tired!" I whine, shifting on my legs, when again some noises catch my attention. I sigh when I notice the breaking of things and loud yellings coming from inside. They are fighting again.

Suddenly my sister appears in front of me with two plastic bags in her hands, causing me to furrow my eye brows in confusion as I give her a questioning look.

"You're going to wear this on your feet, and then you can step inside." She says, casually shrugging her shoulders as I raise my eye brows at her with my mouth widen.

"Are you kidding me?" I gasp at her.

"No need to argue with me, just wear these and you can come in, otherwise keep standing out for the whole day." She warns, moving her hand forward and handing me the plastic bags as I give her puppy dog eyes before lifting my head up and looking at sky, pretending to talk to God.

"Why me God, why m-"

"Quit the drama, wear 'em quickly and step inside, you gotta help me in the preparations of tonight's dinner since Mum is busy fighting." She says, rolling her eyes and letting out a heavy sigh.

"When isn't she fighting? They keep on fighting all the time. It's not something new for us." I say, bending down a little, to wear the plastic bags on my feet.