Chapter 23: Stalker?

Melanie's P.O.V:

The whole day of school had passed and the most boring period was History. I knew no one in my history class, so I just sat there listening to the teacher talk about God knows what. I just knew Zayn in my history class and he wasn't there as he is suspended, thanks to me for that. I'm such an idiot, I didn't even thank Zayn for standing up for me.

My attention wasn't towards the teacher, in my history class. What I was thinking about was Za-Louis. I still didn't give answer to Louis' question. I'm feeling really sorry for making him wait. I don't know what I should do.

Suzane being Suzane was really rude to me the whole day, constantly blaming me for getting her boyfriend suspended, telling me that I don't deserve to be treated well. I deserve to die and that no one would care if I kill myself. I sometimes think she's right. She's always reminding me that I'm of no use and only a burden for everyone. I'm just a person who is always creating problems and dragging others into it.

I was lying on my bed with my phone in my hands, when it started to buzz.

As I glanced on it, I saw that I had received a message from an unknown number.

From Unknown:
How's my Baby?

I narrowed my eyes in confusion as soon as I read that message.

I ignored it thinking it might be for someone else, as in wrong number.

But later I got another message from the same number.

From Unknown:
Babe? How are you? You there?

Who could that be?

I still ignored the message but few minutes later I received another message from that number which caught my attention.

From Unknown:
Melanie Don't ignore me.

Okay, so this person knows my name.

To Unknown:
Do I know you?

I didn't get a reply from that person for few minutes, making me think that it might be someone messing up with me.

But then I received another message.

From Unknown:
Yes, you do ;)

To Unknown:
Who are you?

From Unknown:
Forget that. Tell me why were you talking to Harry in the parking lot today?

To Unknown:
Excuse me? What do you mean by that?

From Unknown:
Answer my question first.

To Unknown:
Tell me who you are first and why do you have a problem if I talk to Harry?

From Unknown:
Because you're mine.

That message reminded me of one and only him.

Is that Nolan? But how did he get my number?

To Unknown:
Nolan?

From Unknown:
Yeah Babe. Xxxx

To Unknown:
How did you get my number?!

From Unknown:
I can get anything I want of and from you. ;) xx

What a pervert he is!

How on Earth did he actually get my number and how does he know I was talking to Harry in our school's parking lot? He's suspended, and isn't coming to school so how did he see me? Is he trying to stalk me?