Chapter 28: Romeo and Juliet?

Zayn's P.O.V:

I stopped my car right outside Nolan's house and got out of it, walking towards his door. I rung his door bell and waited for him to answer.

I heard some footsteps coming towards the door and as soon as the door opened, my fist collided with his face, really hard that he fell on the ground. I entered his house and picked him up with the collars of his shirt and threw him outside, on the ground.

He slowly began to get up when I walked towards him and kicked him, making him fall on the ground again.

"You think I can't stop you eh?" I asked him, fuming with anger.

"In your dreams," He said, getting up from the ground and punched me in my face.

He came closer to me and again punched me, this time it was hard because it made me fall on the ground. I began to get up but he kicked in my stomach, stopping me from getting up. He again kicked me, making me groan in pain.

"Listen you little piece of shit. You think you can beat me huh? Never. Not even in your dreams, you prick." He yelled, kicking me.

I was wincing in pain and blood began to come out from my nose and mouth. I tried to get up, but the pain was too much. Ignoring the pain, I got up and managed to punch Nolan.

He came near me and pinned me against my car, clutching my neck.

"Don't come between I and Melanie, stay away from her. Do you get that you moron?!" He yelled at me, still clutching my neck.

"You're...the..one..who... who.. n-needs to s-st-stay away... from her." I managed to say, while choking.

He again kicked me, making me fall on the ground in pain.

He moved towards me and I was lying on the ground helplessly, breathing heavily. He got on top of me and began to punch me repeatedly in my face.

"Melanie is mine! Do you get that?!"

"Screw you!" I spitted, making him more angry when he heard that. He began to punch me more, making my head hurt a lot and my vision started to get blurry.

"Nolan stop!" I heard a familiar voice, yell.

I turned my head to see Melanie standing beside me. No, how dare she come here? She didn't even know the address.

"Melanie what the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled at her, still lying on the ground.

"N-Nolan please.. please leave him. He has nothing to do with it. Please let him go, Nolan I beg you," she looked really scared and began to beg him.

"So Juliet is here to save her Romeo eh?" Nolan said, giving out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Please don't hurt him." She cried.

"Why? Last time I checked, you both hated each other. Why so much caring now huh? Why are you here to save him and why did you come here to fight for her?" Nolan asked both of us.

"Nolan, it's between you and I. Leave Zayn out of it. If you want to do anything then do it to me, but let him go." She said, crying.

"Melanie keep quiet and just go away from here!" I scolded her. I don't know the reason why, but last thing I want to see is her getting hurt in front of me.

"No, Zayn! Shut up. He wants me, so I'm-"

"Melanie just go from here!" I yelled at her.

"Are you both done yet?" Nolan asked us, with a bored look on his face.