Chapter 53: Dear Diary.

Dear Diary,

I don't even know why I'm writing 'Dear Diary'. Just wanted to have same feelings as Elena of The Vampire Diaries.

Today was my first day in my new school. I assumed I will never make any new friends after what Suzanne did to me. But I was wrong. I met such nice people in that school. Waliyha, Lottie and Hazel, also their friends and brothers except for that one guy, Waliyha's brother, the popular obnoxious 'fake bad boy' of school; Zayn Malik. Even his name makes me cringe although I just met him today. People fall in love at first sight, but us; we fell in hate at first sight. Our meeting was actually not so good, because from the very first moment, we were yelling at each other. Just because my speghatti accidently fell on him, he started acting as Regina George (Mean Girls). I hate him already and I know this hate won't change, ever.....

I start laughing as soon as I read what I had written in my diary three years ago. So Zayn and I never clicked each other, since the beginning. He seems like a total idiot, to be honest. I wonder if the hate changed in these years because I don't think it did. I turn over the pages and finally reach the page of a year later after my first day of school.

Dear Diary,

I'm still trying to be Elena.

Can I just say how much I hate that Mr. Know It All?

My eyes widen when I read it.

Mr. Know It All.

"Your Mr. Know It All," Zayn's word from that night cross my mind. I guess, that was something I used to call him. I laugh to myself and read further.

That stupid person has been irritating me by calling me 'Nerdy' in front of everyone. I JUST HATE THAT NICKNAME SO MUCH! I want to kill him. I wish I could murder him. He always finds his way to annoy me. It has been an year, and our hatred towards each other has still not ended and I'm hundred-NO! THOUSAND percent sure that our world war three will never end....

"Take care, Nerdy." My mouth falls open when again his words from that night, cross my mind. I flip some more pages and start reading the paragraph written a year later.

Dear Diary,

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS AND HE STILL HASN'T STOPPED ANNOYING AND IRRITATING ME! If he wasn't my best friend's brother, I would have killed that fake bad boy, a long time ago....

I keep reading the paragrapghs written in my diary and flip the pages, my vision getting blurry and head starts pounding. My diary drops from my hands as I tightly clutch my head in pain.

"Nerdy!"

"Mr. Know It All!"

"Shut up or else I'll kill you, Malik!"

"You just want to be near me all the time, Nerd!"

The sentences keep playing in my head as visions of two blurry figures standing in long hallways, cross my mind. I clutch my head harder, as the pain gets worse by each second and I scream. I try to stand up from my bed, but I collapse on the floor in pain. I look at my doorway when a figure standing there runs towards me.

"Mel? Mel, are you okay?" I hear faint voices, when the visions stop and I look up at him.

"Louis," I say, and Louis helps me lie on my bed. He quickly hands me the glass of water and helps me drink it.

"Are you alright?" He asks me, worriedly and sits beside me on the bed. I nod and rest my head on the pillow, closing my eyes.

"Babe, you should rest for a while, yeah?" He says and I open my eyes to look at him. I nod and he smiles, getting up from my bed. He covers me with the duvet and leans forward to kiss my forehead. Although I don't remember him, or the memories with him, but I can say that he takes care of me a lot. But the thing is, I don't know him. I don't know what kind of relationship we had, all I know is his name and that he's Lottie's, my best friend's brother and my boyfriend.