Thank you Raoeey

This chapter is dedicated to ZainabRao  a.k.a Raoeey, the writer of  What Happens When Fangirls and Death Note Mix, the inspiration for this story. Check it out sometime

Connor: alright everyone! I just learned that Raoeey, your old friend, has pulled the plug on her awesome story, the inspiration for this one!

4th wall: come on!

Connor: shut up 4th wall this is a serious chapter! Anyway, I want you to tell me what your favorite adventure you guys had with her was!

Misa: MISA ALWAYS LIKED GETTING HER HEAD CHOPPED OFF BY RAOEEY!

Connor: uhhh..... Ohhhhhkayy....

Near: how about the ongoing argument about whether L and Light should be together?

Connor: that is fun. Everyone including me who joined in has formed a cult now called the Breadsticks of Death.

Near: holy cheeseburgers

Light: I liked that long multi chapter adventure with the characters from Attack on Titan

Connor: yeah and when Levi saved Raoeey from the Titan and Levi said he didn't speak Chinese after she called him Senpai, that story officially became my favorite wattpad story.

Matsuda: I liked the "why Light is a dumb***" saga

Connor: now that was some fun stuff! And you L?....L?

*l is sitting at a computer biting his thumbnail*

Connor: L, we're talking about your girlfriend here.

*sees that L is in fact, reading Raoeey's story as a tear rolls down his cheek*

L:..... My favorite adventure with Raoeey.... that would have to be the attack on Titan one.

Light: HEY YOU STOLE MINE!

Connor: shut up Light you're killing the moment.

L: it was my favorite because we had all thought that she was dead by the Titan, but seeing her okay and alive.... the feeling of happiness it gave me.... I had never on my life felt more happy.

*starts sobbing*

Connor: yeah. I hear ya. Her story made us all feel happy.

Everyone: Thank you Raoeey!

To everyone who is reading this and has read Raoeey's story, tell what your favorite chapter was and leave it in the comments! Until next time,
keybladeking