IT'S SAMURAI FREAKIN JACK!!!!!

When we last left our heroes, Light had revealed he was Kira and transported everyone to the future. An army of robots attacked but everyone was saved by a mysterious samurai. When asked for his name, he replied that people called him Jack. Now everyone must find a way to return home...

Samurai jack: how have you all gotten here?

L: our friend revealed himself to be a serial killer and sent us forward to this time period.

Samurai Jack: le gasp! Aku!

L: who? No. Our friend Light.

Samurai Jack: le gasp! Kira!

Near: how do you know who Kira is?

Samurai Jack: when Aku took over the planet, he also was teamed up with Kira! Now they both rule with an iron fist and are out to get me!

Connor: WHAT??!!! THAT'S INSANE!!!! KIRA ACTUALLY GOT TO RULE THE WORLD?!

Samurai Jack: well, I've only mostly been attacked by Aku, haven't heard much from Kira.

Raoeey: I wonder what Kira's position of power is right now.....

Meanwhile at Aku's lair...
Aku: sooo.... The samurai has found some new friends.. Hmmm.... *strokes his awesome looking beard*

Aku: well no matter. I shall still defeat him and those weirdos he's with! Now I need a soda.  HEY WHERES MY SODA, SLAVE?

Kira: *dressed as a maid* coming right up sir *hands Aku soda*

Kira: you know, when we first teamed up and you said I would have an important role in taking over the world, I didn't mean this.

Aku: SILENCE! NOW GO CLEAN SOMETHING!

Kira: yes sir *walks away*

To be continued