Misa's new boyfriend

Last time, Light revealed himself as a Sith Lord, but L and Connor, revealed to be Jedi, stopped him. But then the true Sith Lord revealed himself, Darth Jar Jar, who also happens to be Misa's new boyfriend!

Connor: hold on. Misa, when did you dump Light?

Light: yeah, when did you dump me?

Misa: Misa doesn't know what that is.

Connor:... *turns to L* I'm sorry, tell me again why you let her join the task force.

L: honestly, I have no idea.

Connor: so let me get this straight. You just went and got a new boyfriend without breaking up with Light?

Misa: what's breaking up?

Connor:...you know, letting him know that you're not going to be with him anymore.

Misa: ohhh...right. Light, Misa is breaking up with Light.

Light: really? I had no idea.

Darth Jar Jar: Misa, Meesa have something Meesa have been wanting to ask yoosa for a while nowsa. *gets down on one knee, pulls out a ring*

Darth Jar Jar: Misa, will yousa marry meesa?

Misa: 😍 YES! YES! MISA WILL MARRY JAR JAR!!!

Darth Jar Jar: OH BOY! MEESA MOOEY MOOEY HAPPY!!!!

Light: will you all excuse me for a moment? *walks away*

Connor: L, please tell me that this doesn't mean that Jar Jar freaking Binks is part of the task force now.

L:...

Connor: go on, tell me

L:...

Connor: oh no.

L: I am not happy about it either, but it must happen.

Connor: I'm going to go cry now.

Meanwhile....

Light: She left me? For Jar Jar?! *in the style of Darth Vader at the end of Revenge of the Sith* NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

To be continued