Jar Jar and Misa's Wedding!

*everyone is at a courtyard where there is a wedding gazebo and a crowd. They are all dressed nicely*

L: Misa and Jar Jar are getting married. I do not believe it

Connor: so, this means that Misa is kicked out of the task force so she can go live with Jar Jar right? *nervous grin*

L: sadly, no.

Connor: what?

L: no, she is still part of the task force, and Jar Jar will be inducted into the task force upon the conclusion of the wedding.

Connor: too many big words. English please.

L: Misa stays, Jar Jar joins.

Connor: awwwwww...hey where's light?

Light: 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I STILL DONT GET IT! WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE ME FOR HIM??!!

Connor: I thought you never really cared for her.

Light: i just didn't realize it until they were together for the second time! We were like Joker and Harley Quinn!!!

Connor: you mean in an abusive relationship? Then yes.

Light: *kicks Connor in a spot I won't mention*

L: guys it's starting!

*Jar Jar and Misa are standing at the gazebo*

Priest: Jar Jar Binks, do you take Misa Amane to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Jar Jar: oh yes meesa doosa!

Priest: and Misa Amane, do you take Jar Jar Binks to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Misa: MISA DOES!!!

Priest: if anyone objects to this wedding,soeak now or forever hold your peace

Light: *starts to stand up*

L and Connor: *pull Light back down*

Connor: sit down. 😡

Priest: then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride!

*Misa and Jar Jar kiss, everyone except Light stands up and claps*

*At the reception, Connor and Ahsoka are dancing together, as are Jar Jar and Misa. L is trying to smuggle the wedding cake out of the building.*

*mello is drinking straight from the chocolate fountain. Light is sitting at the table*

Light: hey waiter? Could you bringe some Snapple please?

(I almost had him ask for wine but I changed my mind)

*Waiter walks away and comes back with bottle of  Snapple*

Waiter: *gestures for Light to take the glass.*

Light: *takes entire bottle of Snapple instead* thanks.

Yep, I had Jar Jar and Misa get married! I guess it's about time I go ahead and acknowledge the elephant in the room: I'm pretty much just going to do whatever I want with the characters, and it won't necessarily match what happens in the show.

Examples:
-this wedding. (Although we all saw it coming)
-everyone pretty much knows Light is Kira.

Anyway, I'm starting to have a little bit of writer's block right now, so, I'm open to ideas!....please.