Cinematic Survival Adventure part 6

When an earthquake known as The End destroys Task Force HQ, the task force needs to find a safe place to live, with Sweeney Todd the "demon" barber of Fleet Street following close by!

Last time, the task force took refuge in Willie Wonka's chocolate factory, where it was revealed that Willie Wonka and Sweeney Todd were brothers. Oh, and Jar Jar is still dead. In fact, he's going to be dead for the rest of the fanfic. YAY!

*the task force is running from the earthquake, and lava is shooting out of the ground*

L: For how much longer is The End going to be going on?!

Connor: It's going to be a while, L! Probably another week or so!

Light: We're dead! We're going to die!

Connor: No, we're not! The safe haven where we're headed is where the earthquake stops!

Matsuda: Do you even know where it is?!

Connor: I think so!

*a razor blade flies through the air, Connor dodges it, but it decapitates Misa*

Misa: Misa's hair is ruined from getting Misa's head chopped off! *dies*

Sweeney Todd: You can't run from me!

Connor: *takes out a grenade, pulls the grenade pin, and throws the grenade behind him. The grenade explodes*

Sweeney Todd: missed me!

L: How long has he been chasing us?

Connor: I think since we left victorian age London!

*A titan pops out of nowhere and eats Light*

Matsuda: Oh no! Light!

L: he's got to be gone this time!

Near: oh no! not--

Connor: *slowly grinning*

Light: *comes out of Titan's nose* still alive!

Connor: dang it! *kills Titan*

Titan: I thought we were friends bruh! *dies*

Sweeney Todd: *throws smoke pellets and knocks everyone out*

To be continued...

Sorry this chapter is kind of short. The school day's almost done and I only have a minute left so I decided to spend it writing. Also the structure is all weird because I typed it on a laptop instead of my phone like usual