The second ghost

*Light is trying to fall back asleep but is woken by the clock striking two in the morning*

Light: what now–*sees that his bed is in a room he does not recognize. It is all decorated for Christmas. A giant man in a green robe and a wreath hat is standing*

Ghost: ho ho! Come in and know me better man!

Light: are you another ghost?

Ghost: I sure am! I am the ghost of Christmas present! So come in and know me better man! Did I already say that?

Light:...yes...

Ghost: well then! Did I mention that I am the ghost of Christmas present?

Light:...yeah...you're a little forgetful...

Ghost: well then come in and know–

Light: you already said that.

Ghost: oh. Well let's move on. I am here to how you how wonderful Christmas is!

Light: good luck with that.

Ghost: here we go! *room starts flying, with a huge hole in the floor*

Light: yikes! I can see the entire city!

Ghost: what's wrong light? I thought you liked looking down on the world.

Connor: ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! ROASTED!!!

Light: *sees L tucking Near and Mello in*

Near: daddy, why is Light so mean?

L: well...he is probably definitely kira.

Near: oh. Ok.

Mello: daddy can I have some chocolate?

L: tomorrow, Mello.

Mello: ok.

Near: we wish we could help you with the Kira investigation tommorow daddy. We want to spend christmas with you.

L: I wish that too son.

*ghost and Light are whisked to a graveyard*

Light: why did I see that?

Ghost: to show you how much you've screwed up. Now that you're such a mass murderer, the task force needs to spend all their time trying to figure out Kira's identity. Even Christmas! Now L can't spend christmas with his kids!

Light: honestly, I really don't care.

Ghost: *slowly fading away* well I know the next ghost will change that. You've seen past, present, but there is one time period you have not seen. And now, I leave you with the ghost of Christmas yet to come.

Light: the future?

Ghost: chuckles* indeed. Now go forth, and know him better man! *vanishes*

Light:...

*lightning  strikes and smoke is everywhere.*

Light: AAAAA!!!! *runs*

*lightning strikes again, and there stands a cloaked, hooded figure*

Connor: I'm scared. Light, you're on your own. *runs off*

To be continued