The first day of the anime olympics

Connor: ladies and gentlemen...live from Wall Maria...THE ANIME OLYMPICS!!!

*crowd gives a standing ovation*

Connor: and down there, look! There he is! Running with the Olympic torch, it's none other than the world's greatest detective, with the codename Ryuzaki, Light, cover your ears.

Light: okay *covers ears*

Connor: L LAWLIET!!!!!!

*standing ovation*

Connor: and now that the torch has been lit, now we can introduce the teams! First up, we have the Helpful Heroes! This team is composed of Naruto, Soul Eater Evans, Goku, Sebastian the Butler, Levi Ackerman, and their team captain, L!

Connor: next we have the Fantastic Females! On this team we have Yuno from Mirai Nikki, Maka Albarn, Misa (I thought i banned her from these games), Blair from soul eater, asuna from Sword Art Online, and their captain, Mikasa!

Connor: next we have the Stupendous Sidekicks! This team has Ciel Phantomhive, sidekick of Sebastian; Black Star, sidekick of Tsubaki from Soul Eater; Armin, sidekick of Eren,

Connor: and their captain, Vegeta, sidekick of Goku.

Connor: and now on to the final team, the vial Villians! This team consists of: Asura from Soul Eater, the Armored Titan, Dio from Jojo's bizarre adventure, Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z, Claude from Black Butler II, and their team captain...LIGHT?

Light: thank you thank you, yes I am that amazing!

Connor: well then...starting tomorrow, The Anime Olympic Games!!!

To be continued