Task Force HQ Remodeling With Light and Connor part 3

In this episode of Task Force HQ Remodeling, Light and Connor had just installed a new elevator. However, once Light entered the elevator to test it, the elevator stopped working, and now he is trapped in the elevator, and the only person who can fix it is Connor.

*Connor is standing at an elevator doorway. The elevator is halfway through the doorway, with only the top half visible. Light is in the elevator*

Connor: well, it looks like you've gotten yourself into a pretty bad situation, huh?

Light: just get me out of here!

Connor: okay, okay, calm down before you have a heart attack, Kira!

Light: very funny Connor. Get me out now.

Connor: *opens elevator control panel* okay, here are the wires. This should do it. *touches a red wire and a blue wire together*

Light: YAAAA!!

*elevator shoots upwards. Now only the bottom half of the elevator is visible. Light crouches down*

Light: wrong wires, idiot!

Connor: must be these ones *touches two other wires together*

Light: AIEEEEEEE!!

*elevator shoots downwards. Top half is visible again.*

Light: when I get out of here, I'm going to kill you!

Connor: maybe it's these wires! *touches two more wires together. Elevator goes sideways*

Connor: nope. Wrong ones. *touches two more wires together, and elevator returns to doorway. Top half is only visible*

Light: enough with the wires!

Connor: I don't think so Kira. Besides, I found the two wires needed *touches two more wires together*

Light: AAAAAAAAA!!!
*elevator shoots upwards again, this time going through the entire building, then crashing straight through the roof, and still going*

Connor: oops. *touches the last two wires together.*

*elevator stops in the sky. Then starts falling at an accelerating speed*

Light: AAAAAAAAA!!!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!

*elevator suddenly stops in the doorway. It is fixed. But Light is dizzy, and there are stars spinning around his head*

Light: *dizzily* But mommy, I don't wanna go to school today.*

Connor: well, I think I fixed it. But someone will need to test it to make sure. And it's not gonna be me.

Light:GAHHHH!! *runs at Connor and tried to tackle him but Connor dodges and Light falls back into the elevator*

Connor: *quickly pushes every single elevator button and runs.*

Light: you son of a–

*elevator closes with light in it*