Our stuff was stolen

This chapter is aimed at someone who left a bunch of funny comments on my chapters today. Tell me if you like it.
L: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *falls out of chair*

Connor: what's wrong l? Did someone say "shinigami" or something?

L: no someone stole a bunch of our stuff!

Raoeey: what'd they steal?

L: first, they stole one of Light's strawberry sandwiches and replaced it with another death note–

Light: dibs!

Connor: no way light it's mine! *prepares to stab light with screwdriver but can't.*

Connor: aaaaa!!!! Where's my screwdriver?!
No matter I'm part diclonius from Elfen Lied. I'll kill you that way! *invisible hand vectors are missing* WHAT?! HOW DID THEY STEAL MY VECTORS?! WHO ARE WE DEALING WITH?!

TV News broadcaster: This just in, the character from Tokyo Ghoul who tortured Kaneki was found dead this morning. He appeared to be stabbed with a screwdriver–

Connor: that's my screwdriver!!!

TV News broadcaster: and what appeared to be crumbs of strawberry sandwich were around the crime scene. The suspect is believed to be dusk1911818, and was last seen flying through the sky.

L: how do we get our stuff back?

*someone crashes through the wall holding a screwdriver and a sandwich.*

Mysterious person: hi I'm dusk1911818 and I borrowed some of your stuff. Here's the screwdriver I borrowed and I also made light a new sandwich. I'm keeping the invisible hands though. Thanks for letting me borrow everything. Goodbye.  *flies away*

L:...what just happened?

Connor: i don't know, but at least i can kill light now.

Light: uhhhh.... hey look! Another Titan! *runs off*