Epcot

Connor: ok everyone. Here we are at Epcot! What should we do first? What did you think L? L?

*L is gazing at the Spaceship Earth*

L: wow... Its a giant golf ball.

Connor: yeah well, the dad from the movie Escape From Tomorrow thought otherwise.

Light: that movie was weird.

Connor: yeah but fun fact, it was being shot while I was at Disney World in 2009! I actually ended up in a crowd shot!

Light: congratulations. You are now in a craptastic movie.

Connor: shut up and let me enjoy my lame claim to fame.

MONTAGE TIME!!!!

*first photo op with chip and Dale. Then riding the really fast car ride. Forgot what it's called. Connor takes a picture of Matsuda pretending to lean against Spaceship Earth. Everyone runs around the different little areas that are supposed to look like places from around the world. Then they're playing with the pop machines that have coca cola from around the world.*

*Light takes a sip of the Italian one*

Light: *spits it out* PTOOEY!! There's no sweetener in it whatsoever! It's completely bitter!

Connor: oh well I'm sorry they didn't have potato chip flavor, Light.

*L is drinking three sodas at once. Back to montage. Everyone rides Spaceship Earth at night.*

Connor: phew. That was fun, but we should head back to the hotel.

When they go back to the hotel
Connor: Tomorrow we go to the Magic Kingdom. We'll be going back there a second time on Saturday. Oh and remember Raoeey's meeting us for lunch there tommorow. She's apparrating

Light: I thought we decided she wasn't allowed to apparate without our permission.

Connor: too bad light.

L: I still need to find some flowers for her. Oh well, i'll just steal some from the giant flower picture of Mickey Mouse's head at the entrance.

Connor: feeling rebellious are we?

L: yep.

Connor: well good night everyone!

Everyone: good night!

To be continued