1

She is perfect in every way possible. I'm falling madly in love with her and I would do anything to keep her happy.

Rain's Pov:

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" my friend Violet screamed hitting me with a pillow.

" No five more minutes..."

" NO YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW!"

" OKAY I'M UP NOW! YOU DON'T TO SCREAM AT ME THIS EARLY!"

" You better get in a better mood or you don't get to meet Black Veil Brides or Pierce the Veil."

" Okay Vi. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

" It's okay Rain. Now get up and come eat some pancakes. Tate will be here in an hour and a half to get us."

"Cool. I'll eat, shower, and get ready before he gets here."

" Okay. I'm gonna go get dressed and put on my makeup." 

" Got it. What time is your brother gonna get here?"

" I don't know he might get here in thirty minutes maybe."

" Okay that cool. Just makin sure I don't have to get another house sitter."

" Sure Rain sure."

With that she left me alone in the kitchen eating my pancakes. Once I was finished, I washed up the dishes and got the water ready for my shower. I decided that I would wear my Black Veil Brides Shirt with my holey blue jeans along with my converse.

I got in the shower and just as I was washing my hair I heard Vi's brother yelling her name as he came in the door. I shook my head and finished my shower. I dried off and started putting on my make up. While I was waiting for the straightener to heat I went to go get some water. I walked into the kitchen with my towel around me and got some water. As I was walking back to get dress Vi's brother walked out of Vi's room and saw me.

" Well good morning Tinkerbell."

" Morning butt, I don't have time this morning so why don't you make yourself useful and go fix the dishwasher."

" Oh that was cold, but I'll go ahead and get started."

" Thanks butt."

" Tinkerbell wasn't mean in the movies."

" Oh well I'm not sweet Tinkerbell!" I stated as I walked away.

Violet's Pov:

I finished getting ready when Tate called me.

" Hey babe." I said

" Hey sweetie. Just wanted to let you know I'm almost there and to be ready because I have a sweet surprise for you today."

" Really? What Is it?"

" I can't tell you or it wouldn't be a surprise."

" Okay babe. I'll see you a few minutes then."

" Yup bye babe."

" Bye."

I am wondering what the surprise could be. Tate and I had been dating for a while now and everyday is amazing. He loves me and I love him. Rain says "Just get married already!" everytime she sees us cuddling. We laugh everytime, but sometimes I just wonder when he will pop the question.

Rain's Pov:

I had gotten a text from Tate saying to be ready in five and to make sure I had the camera ready. I almost forgot that he was going to pop the question today before we left for Warp Tour. I am so excited for Vi, but I felt bad that I have been keeping it a secret from her for quite a while. I quickly finished getting ready and made sure the camera was ready for when he knocked on the door. He told me that he would text me when he pulled up that way I can start recording. Vi's brother knew that today was the day as well, but he wasn't suppose to know until today. He knew that I knew something and he told me if I didn't tell him he would tell Vi my secret. So I told him because I didn't want her to know my secret......

"VI GET READY TO GO TATE IS GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTE!"

"OKAY MAKE SURE YOU HAVE OUR TICKETS TO GET IN AND GRAB YOUR AUTOGRAPH BOOK THIS TIME!"

" OKAY I WILL!"

I quickly run and get everything together so when he knocks on the door I would be ready to hit record and that way we could quickly leave.

*knocking on door**Loud heavy knocking on door**soft knocking on the door*

"GEEZ RAIN YOU ARE STANDING RIGHT THERE AND YOU CAN'T OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"OH MY GOODNESS VI I HAVE A LOT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW!"

I put the stuff down quickly and got the camera ready and pressed record.

"Tate baby you know you can just come on in."

" Yes I know but the surprise would not be as exciting."

" Okay...."

" Here you go sweety."

" Tate....Roses.....these are my favorite......"

" Yes I know and know I would like to ask you a very important question.....Violet I love you with my body, heart and soul.....please make me the happiest man in the world......Will you marry me?"

" YES! YES! YES! I will...I will marry you!"

I let the camera play a few more seconds to get them kissing and then shut it off. I run and put the camera up before Vi saw. I am making them a very special wedding gift and I don't need her to know.

" RAIN LET'S GO BEFORE WE ARE LATE!"

" VI I WAS LETTING YOU AND FUTURE HUBBY GET ALL THE KISSY KISSY OUT BEFORE WE GOT IN THE CAR!"

" OH WELL THANK YOU BESTIE!"

"YOU'RE VERY WELCOME, NOW LET'S GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GET OVER EXCITED!"

" BYE BRO!" 

"BYE BUTT! DON'T BURN DOWN THE HOUSE BEFORE WE GET BACK!"

" BYE GIRLS! TALK TO YOU GUYS IN A FEW HOURS!

Man our day is off to a great start. I just hope our day gets better and better.