40

Time lapse to next morning:

Andy's Pov:

I wake up next to Rain. She looks so peaceful and I didn't want to wake her, but as I try to get up she wakes.

" Sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you."

" You didn't wake me...I've been up for a while, I am just lying here with my eyes closed."

" Oh. What's on today's agenda?"

" Nothin that I know of."

" How about you and I have a day to ourselves and we go back to my place."

" Sounds lovely babe."

I lean over and kiss her then there is a knock on the bedroom door.

" Come in." Rain answers.

" Are you sure?" Vi asks.

" Yeah I'm sure."

" Good morning you two. Rain we are gonna do the wedding practice tomorrow and the next day we are gonna make sure the house is clean and then on the day of the wedding the ladies from the wedding place are gonna come here and help us get our makeup done.....after that we are gonna head to the church and they are gonna help us get our dresses on."

" Okay, but aren't you and Tate gonna have a little bride and groom's party?"

" No we aren't....we decided that it isn't important."

" Well, since you aren't having a party at least let me take you both to lunch before you two get married."

" How about tomorrow? It shouldn't take us that long to run through the wedding."

" Okay that sounds good. Are you gonna have me do anything today?"

" Nope you can have the day off."

" Thanks Vi!"

Vi walks out of the room leaving me and Rain laughing. Rain gets up and packs a little bag to take to my place. After she is finished we go into the kitchen and eat some cereal with Vi and Tate. We tell them that we are gonna head to my place and we would meet them at the church the next day. We put our bowls away in the dishwasher and get dressed. Rain gets her camera to take pictures at the church; she is almost done with the present and I know that Vi and Tate will love it. Rain and I tell Vi and Tate bye and then we head to my place.

" I love you Rain."

" I love you too Andy."