54

Rain's Pov:

Andy and I get into my car and went to his place. We talk about the wedding and everything that happened. We are too excited about everything that has happened. Andy and I didn't get to his place in time though because it started to pour down rain and it poured hard too.

By the time Andy and I get to his place it had let up a little but not much.

" Rain...I'm gonna get out and go unlock the door. Once I open the door I'm going to come get you."

" Okay Andy."

" Give me your bag so I can go ahead and take it in."

" Here I'll be right back."

Andy runs to the door and unlocks it and comes running back. He opens my door and and grabs my hand. I get out of the car when he realizes I still have my heels on. He decides to pick me up bridal style and carry me to the door. He stops in the middle of the driveway and speaks.

" Rain, I know you are getting soaked by the rain, but I want to tell you something."

" What is it Andy?"

" I love you Rain more than you will ever know and I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to answer me."

" Yes?"

" Rain Parker will you move in with me?"

" YES ANDY I WILL!"

He kisses me then he carries me to the door. Once we are inside we chang into comfortable and dry clothes and put on a Batman movie.

Andy's Pov:

Rain has fallen asleep on me, so I turn off the movie and carry her to bed. I turn off the lights and get in the bed as well.

" Goodnight Rain. I love you."

" Goodnight Andy. I love you too." she responds to me.

Rain snuggles up to me and we go to sleep.