45

Time lapse to Halloween a.k.a The wedding day

Rain's Pov:

This day couldn't have come fast enough. While parents are getting up early to run and get last minute candy, pumpkins and all things Halloween related Vi and I get up early to get ready for the big day.

I have gotten up and I run to Vi's room---there is no sleeping in on this fine morning. I have also brought a pillow to wake her up with.

" WAKE UP VIOLET WALKER! TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!" I say as I hit her with the pillow a few times.

" MUST YOU HIT ME WITH THE PILLOW?"

" YES OR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN UP THIS MORNING!"

" COME HERE RAIN!"

" YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST!" I scream then run through the house.

" Come here Rain!"

We run through the house and end up back in her room where I hide under the covers of the bed. Vi tackles me and holds me as a hostage until she is tired of holding me.

" Morning sleepy beauty. I was wondering when you were gonna wake up."

" Are you quoting Mater from Cars."

" Yeah. We need to get ready the ladies from the wedding place will be here in a few minutes to do our makeup."

" When are my sisters and Lucy getting here?"

" Rosa said she would be here in ten with Chloe, Crystal said she will be here in twenty minutes and Lucy said she would be here as soon as she got on the road."

" Which will be in..."

" Twenty to thirty minutes. But you do have to remember that doesn't live near here though."

" True. How long until the ladies get here?"

" They will be here in thirty-five minutes."

" Sweet. I'm gonna get a shower."

" Okay. I've already gotten my shower."

" How long have you been up?"

" Since five-thirty."

" Dang it's only nine. Why did you get up so early?"

" Well I ate, exercised, showered, put clothes on and by the time I did all of that it was around seven thirty. Then I just decorated the outside area for the party and made sure all the food was gonna be here on time and brought to the right location."

" This is why you are my maid of honor."

" Go get a shower and make it quick...don't forget to wear something comfy because they will be doing our makeup."

" Yeah yeah yeah I know Rain."

" Love you Violet."

" Shut up.."

Vi goes and gets her shower and I text Andy.

" Hey baby."

" Hey babe. What's up?"

" Oh nothin. I am just sitting down for a few minutes before the bridesmaids and the ladies from the wedding place showed up."

" Cool. What do you want me to wear?"

" A tux for the wedding and then you can bring something to change into before you guys play."

" Sounds good. I'm gonna let you go because I'm gonna head to Jinxx's place and we are gonna run through all the music and then we will all get ready and head over to the church and meet you guys."

" Okay be sure you get to the church around one...the wedding will be at three....make sure Vic gets there on time and make sure y'all also get there on time."

" I will babe. I love you."

" I love you too."

As soon as I get done texting Andy there is a knock at the door. I open it to see Rosa and Chloe standing there.

" Hey you two. Come on in."

" Thanks Rain. Where is the bride?" Rosa asks.

" She's in the shower, but she should be getting out any minute now."

" Okay."

" Um...where would you like the wedding presents to be placed?" Chloe asks.

" If you want to set them in my bedroom for now once we get back you can help me get them set up in her room so they can go through it tonight or whenever they get through it."

" Okay."

" Well all of her sisters pitched in and got her a present that we would like her to open before the wedding."

" Okay just set it on the table and when the other two girls get here we will let her open it."

" Now we didn't forget about you. We also got you a gift that we want you to open with her."

" Aww! Guys you didn't have to do that."

" You are our sister's best friend, the maid of honor, and you helped with the wedding. You deserve a little something something."

" Thanks guys. Well make yourself comfortable and at home...there is food and drinks in the kitchen and there might be some sweets in the sweet jar."

" Thanks Rain."

There is another knock at the door, but I didn't know who it was because no one else was gonna be here for a while.

" I'll get it girls."

I open it to see Jack standing there with some flowers in his hand.

" Hey Jack! Come on in."

" Thanks Rain. Is Violet here?"

" Yeah she's in her room."

" Can you please get her for a minute please. I won't stay long."

" Jack you can stay until the other bridesmaids and the ladies get here."

" Thanks Rain."

" I'll go get Vi....your other sisters are in the kitchen....if you wanna say hi."

" No thanks....not yet at least."

I go into Vi's room and she is just sitting on the bed.

" Vi are you okay?"

" Yeah Rain, I'm fine. You know I can't believe that I'm getting married today."

" Well you better believe it because you are gonna be getting married around three today."

" I know....anyways what's up?"

" Well Rosa and Chloe are here and so is Jack who would love to see you."

" My brother is here right now?"

" Yeah. Come on."

I take Vi by the hands and bring her into the living room.

Vi's Pov:

Rain and I walk into the living room and sure enough Jack is standing there.

" Vi...I know you probably don't want to see me right now after what happened last time but.....I couldn't live with myself if I didn't come see you before you married Tate."

" Jack are you okay?"

" No...I'm trying not to cry. You are my baby sister and you are getting married. Here I want you to have these."

 " Roses my favorite."

 " I know....I'm sorry for not being here and helping with the wedding. I just want you to know that I love you and you will always be my little sis."

" Jack...."I run into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever. I am trying to hold back tears, but I wasn't able to at all.

" I understand if you don't want me at your wedding Vi but..."

 " I want you to be there Jack...I want you to be at my wedding."

 " Really? You really mean it?"

" Yes I do and I'll be mad at you if you don't show up."

 " Well I better run and find me a tux then. Rain will you send me the address to the church please so I know where to go. Vi what time do I need to be at the church?"

" One to two....the wedding starts at three."

" That gives me plenty of time. I'll see all you ladies there goodbye."

Jack gives me a kiss on the cheek and runs off to get a tux. I couldn't believe that he cared so much to bring me flowers and apologize for everything. I love my brother and I am glad he is gonna be at my wedding.