49

Vi's Pov:

The wedding is beautiful...just plain beautiful. I couldn't wait until the wedding. While they are helping me with the dress, my mom and Rain's mom arrive. They are both laughing and having a good time. I am glad they are because I didn't want anyone to be sad, I want them to be happy. We are done putting on the dresses and ready before three.

We are all ready and waiting for everyone to arrive at the church. Rain and the moms went to go make sure that everyone is sitting on the right side of the church and to see who was here and who we were gonna be waiting for before the wedding. While they are all off using the bathroom and doing last minute things there is a knock on the door.

" Who is it?" I ask as I go up to the door.

" Vi? It's Jack."

" Hey come in." I say as I open the door.

" I'm here and....oh my."

" What? What is it?"

" Nothing...you look very beautiful Vi."

" Thanks Jack...you look quite handsome."

" Thanks. I hope I look okay."

" You look fine Jack don't worry."

" Here...I got you a little something. I went and saw Tate and gave him his gift and I also have your wedding gift back at the house."

" Jack you didn't have to get me anything."

" Please...please just open it."

" Okay....Jack it's beautiful....thank you."

" Do you like it?"

" Jack this necklace is beautiful...where did you get it?"

" I've had it for a while now so I don't remember...I've been waiting for a special day to give this to you and today was the day."

" Jack this is beautiful...thank you. Okay now you better go get a seat before there isn't any room left."

" Alright..alright I will. But before I leave I want to give you something else."

" What?"

Jack turns around and gave me a big hug then leaves. I am glad that my brother is here because I don't know what I would do if he wasn't here.

A few minutes after Jack left, Rain comes into the room and tells me everyone has arrived and that in five minutes she would come back and get me.

Rain's Pov:

It was time. In ten minutes or so my best friends would be getting married. I am running around making sure everyone was ready and in place. Tate has already walked out and is waiting for everyone else to get out there before Vi comes out. I run to get Vi and bring her to where her dad is. Then I get all of girls together and we walk out one by one with Tate's best men. I walk with Caleb and the other girls follow. Vi and Tate didn't have any little ones on either side of the family so the last bridesmaid, which was Crystal, and the last best man walk out as flower girl and ring bearer. Once they are out Jinxx plays the brides march as she walks out. I couldn't believe that Vi and Tate are about to get married.