12

CC's Pov:

It is so good seeing Andy and Rain dance and have fun while making dinner for all of us. I can tell that he really likes her because every time she isn't looking he would look at her and smile. I really like the thought of them being together, but I didn't know if they would end up together.

" Hey CC whatcha doing?" Jake asked me.

" Nothin much just watching them dance and make dinner."

" Ahh that's nice but your girlfriend is waiting in the living room for you. I think you need to go give her that hug you've been waiting to give her for a while now."

" Yes I will. GRACE BABY HERE I COME!"

Rain's Pov:

I have had a great time cooking dinner with Andy. Even though I haven't known him that long, I feel like we were meant to be together.

" Rain? Rain to Earth. Rain?"

" Yes Andy?"

" Don't want to ruin your thinking process but are you going to get the pizzas out of the oven?"

" Oh man! I can't believe that my thoughts have once again almost ruin another dinner."

" Babe it's okay. You were obviously thinking of something that was important."

" Yeah but I didn't want to ruin the pizzas."

" Look they aren't burnt."

" Good I don't know what I would have done if they were burnt."

" I would give you a big hug and kiss and tell you that it's going to be okay."

Then he pulls me close to him gives me a hug and kisses my lips. We were almost in the making out zone when everyone decides to come around the corner to watch.

" Hey love birds, as much as we would like to watch you two make out we would like to eat." Jake says laughing.

" Oh babe! You just ruined a perfect moment for them!" Emily tells him.

" It's okay Em....Jake is a little impatient." Andy tells Emily.

" Y'all come on in here and get you some pizza." I tell everyone.

With that they all get in a line and say thank you when Andy gives them a plate and a napkin. Once we all have some pizza, we all gathered in the living room to eat.