55

Rain's Pov:

The next morning I wake up to Andy bringing me some hot coco.

" Morning babe."

" Morning Andy."

" So I figured that we could clean up the house and reorganize so you can have room to put your things."

" Cool. I don't have much stuff so..."

" It doesn't matter..you need a place for your clothes and other things."

" Andy....you are too good to me."

" You deserve to be treated like a princess."

" Well my Prince let me wake up and we can get started."

" Okay."

I sit my coco on the nightstand and lay back on the pillow. Andy gets beside me and starts messing with my hand.

" You won't like me if I don't get woke up on my own."

" How bad could it be?"

" Wanna call Violet and ask her?"

" No...not really."

" What I thought."

Andy and I lie there for a good ten minutes before I sit up. Andy looks over at me and sits up as well. He moves closer to me and gives me kisses. I couldn't wait to move in with Andy.

" So Andy....where do you wanna start?"

" How about in here? We can start in the bathroom so you can help me get rid of some things in there."

" Okay sounds good."

Andy and I go into the bathroom and start cleaning. We laugh at a lot of things he has in the bathroom because they are either empty, he didn't use it, or it wasn't even his. Once we finish with the bathroom, we went to his closet and organized and clean. I show Andy lots of life hack trick that Vi and I use at the house and he did exactly what I suggest to him.

Andy's Pov:

I am so glad that Rain is helping me clean the house and teaching me life hacks that I could use. I would just look at her while she did something over again if I did wrong, but I also laughed. It is around twelve when we get dressed and head over to the house. We are gonna tell Violet and Tate the news. We get in the car and head over there. While we are in the car, Rain gets her Cd's and finds one of her Falling in Reverse CD's and puts it in. We jam all the way over to the house to Ronnie and his music.

We arrive at the house and walk in. Vi looks happy that Rain came over because she jumps up from sitting in the floor and runs over and practically jumps in Rain's arms.

Rain's Pov:

" Hey girly. I'm gone for one night and you act like I've been gone for weeks. Tate what did you do to her?"

" He's done nothing to me...he's been nothing but loving to me."

" Good."

" We need to have a girls day that way you can help me sent thank you cards to everyone who brought us a wedding gift."

" Okay we can do that, but first Andy and I have something to tell both of you."

" Okay....come sit with me Tate."

" Coming baby."

Andy and I sit down on the coffee table in front of Vi and Tate.

" Andy and I are gonna tell you guys some good news so are you ready?"

" Oh my chocolate fudge....you two are getting married."

" No Vi....that's not the news."

" Oh.."

" I'm moving in with in....he asked me to last night and I said yes."

" OH MY GOODNESS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" Vi shouts as she jumps up and down.

" Good I'm glad cause you are gonna help me get packed."

" Okay!"

I turn to Andy and Tate and ask them if they could go get some boxes and boxing tape for me. They said they would and while they are out they would get us some lunch.

Vi and I make the thank you list and then we write the cards and put them in envelopes. Once we are done we go into my bedroom and start to get things out of my closet.

" What are we gonna do with these clothes?"

" Well Vi.....we can take all the summer clothes and put them over there and then we take the winter clothes and put them in my suitcase."

" Sounds good. Wanna help me?"

" Sure and if it's winter clothes I'll try them on before we put them in the suitcase that way I'm not taking things that don't fix me or even things that I don't particularly like."

" True...well Tate and I had some good news and we were gonna tell you but it didn't matter after you told us that you were moving in with Andy."

" What was the news?"

" I'm gonna move in with Tate."

" CHOCOLATE FUDGE! REALLY?"

" Yup."

" Wow...now I can help you pack as well."

" I know right!"

Vi and I do the clothes in the closet and I try on the winter clothes before Andy and Tate get back. We all sit down and eat lunch then Tate and Andy goes to Tate's place to get some things moved and done before Vi moves in with him. Once they leave Vi and I get back to it, but we get some boxes made up before we start.

" Vi...where did you put that sharpie with the chiseled point?"

" Um....check the third drawer on the left side of kitchen."

" Got it."

" Get two boxes and bring to my room."

" Okay...what are we gonna put in this box?"

" Well let's put these summer clothes in the smaller one since there isn't that many of them and then we will keep it right here so if I come across anymore summer clothes I can add to it."

" Okay."

" Now since this box is larger I figured we could put all the books in there."

" Andy and Tate are gonna be lifting this one!"

" Well duh."

Vi and I clean out the whole closet within ten minutes. Then we go over to my dresser and start going through those clothes and putting them where they need to go.

We finish going through all the clothes and decide to get another box and put all my bedsheets and curtains in there. By the time we finish that we realize that we are almost done with everything in my room...the only thing we have to finish is getting my poster and shelves down and put in a box.