57

Andy's Pov:

Tate and I have finished moving and doing at his place and we are heading back to the house. While we were on the way back we talked about the girls.

" Andy..we have some of the best girls in the world."

" I know man. Rain is amazing! She's perfect and she's a good baker."

" So is Vi! I swear that they are sisters."

" Really?"

" Yeah but they have to be sisters from different dads or the same dad with different moms."

" I can't see that cause both of the girls look so much like their moms."

" I know but somehow they could be sisters."

" Maybe but you never know."

" Yay we are back. How much you wanna bet they are gonna have us immediately start loading stuff up in the cars?"

" How much you wanna bet they will have dinner ready for us as soon as we walk in?"

" Twenty bucks. Loser pays up."

" Your money is speaking to me...it says you're gonna lose."

" Mmm you never know buddy boy."

" Well only one way to find out....open the door."

" Okay."

Tate's Pov:

I open the door and Rain and Vi are in the kitchen.

" Hey girls we're home!"

" Good! We have to tell you guys something!" Rain replies.

" And dinner is ready!" Vi says after Rain.

" Mmm you lost buddy boy..pay up."

" Here you are my good man...we'll have to do this again sometime."

" Agreed."

Andy and I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table as the girls bring the food over.

" What do you girls have to tell us?" Andy asks.

" Well we decided what we were gonna do with the place." Rain starts.

" We decided that we were gonna keep the house and use it as a place for a get away from couples, holidays, movie nights, and date nights." Vi finishes.

" That's great girls! I was kinda hoping you wouldn't get rid of like that." I tell them.

" Yup well let's eat. Dig in everyone!"

We all start eating and then have dessert. It is around seven when we finish, so the girls start loading things up in the cars. Good thing we have cars and not truck because it sprinkled as we are getting things inside to the car. The girls are getting most of it, but they ask Andy and I to get the heavier things. Rain goes outside with a box and so does Vi but they didn't come back a minute or two later after, they have been out there for a while...

Rain's Pov:

Vi and I have put the boxes we brought out inside the cars when a car pulls up. A woman gets out and opens her umbrella....Vi and I know exactly who she is....the lady who owns the neighborhood we live in.

" Good evening ladies. I don't mean to bother you this evening, but I've had some calls from some of the neighbors around here saying that there has been some things going on around here."

" Yes we know....we kinda live here." Vi replies.

" Well may I ask what's going on?"

" Since you're so nosy we might as well tell you." I tell her.

" Look I'm not trying to be nosy Miss Parker, I am just making sure nothing is wrong."

" Rain chill. Everything is fine Mrs. Smith. I got married yesterday and the after party was here. We made sure everyone was gone before it got too late because we know how some of the neighbors are. Since I got married I'm moving in with my husband and Rain is moving in with her boyfriend."

" Well congrats to both of you. What are you guys gonna do with the house?"

" We are still gonna pay the all the bills but we are gonna use this place as the getting together place for when we will have lots of guest."

" Oh that's a good idea. I figured you wouldn't be giving this place away because you have both been here for such a long time. Well that's all I came by for so you too can get back to doing what you were doing. I would stay and chat more but my husband is working late and I need to go pay the sitter."

" Okay Mrs. Smith thanks for coming by and checking on us."

" Bye ladies and if you ever need anything remember you can always call me."

" We will!" Rain replies to her.

" Let's get back in before the guys wonder what's taking us so long."

" Sounds like a plan!"

Vi and I run back in and we help the guys get the last few boxes out to the car. By the time we finish it is going on nine and we all decide we should head back to our new homes and try to get some of the boxes unloaded before it gets too late.

" Well guys I guess this is goodnight for tonight." Andy tells Vi and Tate.

" Yeah we better be head to the house before it gets any later." Tate tells Vi.

" Okay Tate. Well I guess this is it Rain."

" Vi we aren't gonna stop being friends and we definitely won't stop seeing each other."

" I know but it's gonna be different not having you as a roommate any more."

" True, but you are married and I'm dating Andy. We....we will always be able to get together and hang."

" I know...I know."

" Look I'll even call you in the morning and we can talk and if you need me to come over and help you unpack I will."

" Okay that sounds nice."

" Good....now wipe those tears and get a smile on that face. I'll talk to you in the morning and then we will get together and have lunch and talk about my new business I want you to help me with."

" Really?!"

" Really! Now let's quickly say goodbye before Tate and Andy kill us."

" Bye Rain talk to you tomorrow."

" Bye Violet talk to you tomorrow."

" Bye Andy...you be good to Rain."

" I will Violet...I'll see you later."

" Tate same goes for you."

" I know Rain...I know. See you guys later."

" BYE!" we all say before we all get into the cars and leave to our new homes that we will share with our other half.