22

Vi's Pov:

This dress is hard to get on, but I finally get it on. I exit out of the dressing room to see Rain looking around and looking at her phone. I wasn't going to ask her if anything wrong, but she seemed a little on edge.

" Hey Rain what do you think?"

 " Oh my melted chocolate fudge! You look amazing."

 " I really like this dress Rain. I want to be married in this dress."

 " You want to put it on hold and come back once everyone knows about the wedding?"

 " Yes I do. There is no more looking I have found my wedding dress and I will be married in this dress." " Okay Violet chill. Go take it off and then we will get it put on hold."

 " Okay but it may be a few. It was hard to get the dress on, but then again I've never put on a wedding dress."

 " True."

Rain's Pov:

I am so happy for Vi. She found her prince charming, they are getting married and she has found the perfect dress. I didn't want anything to ruin her wedding and I would make sure that nothing would, even if it meant my secret was gonna be revealed. When Vi came out of the dressing room, we put the dress on hold and we went home. It is already going on four and I need to get ready for my date. While we are on the way home, I think of the words to tell Violet about being safe. I had finally found the right words as we arrive at the house. We walk in and put everything down and then I decide that it was time I tell her.

 " Violet we need to talk."

" Okay. Is everything okay?"

" Not really. Let's go sit down."

 " Okay.."

" Violet you know I love you very much and I wouldn't let anything happen to you right."

 " Yeah I know that and I love you too. Rain I need you to tell me what's going on."

" Violet I heard something being said about people getting kidnapped and they are coming after people who are getting married. I want you to take extreme caution and watch what you do. If you feel like you are being stalked or if you feel very uncomfortable around someone and you don't know why I need you to tell me and only me okay."

 " Shouldn't I call the police though?"

 " No do not call the police. I need you to remember everything about them if you can. That means how they look and what they are wearing and if you could get a picture of them without them knowing get it and send it to me."

" Okay I will."

 " Violet I don't want anything to happen to you and every time we text or call I need you to delete it and that goes for anyone you talk to."

" What about Tate? Does he know?"

 " Yes he does. I sent him a text while I was waiting for to come out of the dressing room."

 " Okay. What about your phone? It has been going off all day."

 " Yeah I know it was only bill collectors and one eight hundred numbers."

" Oh. That makes sense."

" Yeah. Now can you help me get ready for my date?"

" YES! I almost forgot you had a date tonight. I have had so much fun today."

 " I'm glad you have had a good day."

I don't want to lie to Vi, but I need to keep her safe, even if it meant I needed to lie to her. I am gonna get this fixed and I need to do it soon, but for know I needed to worry about my date with Andy.