43

Rain's Pov:

I wake up the next morning with my phone going off. I look at my phone and see it is almost eleven in the morning and Vi and Tate have called me over fifty times.

" ANDY WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET READY AND MEET VI AND TATE AT THE CHURCH!"

" Okay babe chill."

" No! No chill it's almost eleven! We slept in late! Get ready I'm gonna call Vi and explain everything."

I run into the living room and grab my bag then run into the guest bedroom and call Vi. As I am calling her, I put the call on speaker and getdressed.

" Rain where are you?"

" I'm sorry Vi, Andy and I slept in late, but we are getting ready right now and we will be there in a few."

" Rain it's cool things like this happen it's not the end of the world."

" I know, but I'm still sorry. Send me the address to the church and we will see you there."

" Okay, but please take your time not everyone has gotten here yet."

" Okay see you in a few."

" Bye."

Andy knocks on the door and I run to open it.

" Vi said that it was cool that not everyone has gotten there yet."

" Okay babe, but I need you to breathe before you get worked up."

" Fine...I'll breathe."

" Thank you. Now let's get on the road."

" Okay."

Andy and I walk out the door and get in the car. I turn on my G.P.S and put in the church's address. Andy turns on the music and holds my hand. We arrive at the church a little after eleven-thirty. I see Vi and Tate and I run to them and hug them and apologize again.